lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Tutorials for Hilt-making?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-22-2003, 06:52 PM   #1
Azrael666
Rookie

Tutorials for Hilt-making?

Ive downloaded Gmax and want to make some saberhilts to import into Academy, but cant get the tutorials in Gmax to work, prehaps they need a seperate download. Anyway, I would just like to know if anyone can point me to tutorials to make the hilt model, putting a skin on it, and importing it to Academy?
Azrael666 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2003, 10:44 PM   #2
Duncan_10158

In the general editing forum there is the <JA lightsaber?> thread that is exactliy about that. there is also this link to psynex saber tutorial for JA.
http://psynex-land.com/saber%20tutor...%20Sabers.html
Duncan_10158 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2003, 03:43 AM   #3
Psynex

Please note that I need to make some changes to that tutorial. I've talked to a programmer from raven that helped me rid of a headache that needs to be addressed. The tools that I used in the tutorial work, but cause some problems with saber blade alignment/orientation. I'm hoping they'll release the updated version of MD3View.exe to the community soon. As soon as they do I will make the necessary adjustments.
Psynex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Modeling > Tutorials for Hilt-making?