lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: More Dark Tide 4 screensots
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-29-2004, 12:00 AM   #1
Barry Brien

More Dark Tide 4 screensots

Here are some shots of my latest work on the Dark Tide IV. These are shots of the entertainment district of Coruscant. Anybody who's played Bounty Hunter will recognise a lot of the things in these shots.

www.thedarktide.com
Barry Brien is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2004, 10:52 PM   #2
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Ahh! My eyes!

As I said before, it is very impressive stuff. Are you using any programs not around back when DF was developed or something because your screenies look more round and not so boxy. Maybe it's the new textures. Either way, it's all impressive. Most impressive

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2004, 02:16 PM   #3
Barry Brien

No new programs are being used. I'm using new textures, and a new palette. That's probably it.
Anyway, I'm glad you liked them
Old 02-01-2004, 10:52 PM   #4
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

No advanced programs? Indeed you are a talented individual. Comparing those to DF's Coruscant makes me speechless. I am without speech

I never did try the first DTs and they did look great; only DF addons I was ever tempted to try and I may do just that some time before these are released. You and that team are amazing

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2004, 04:25 AM   #5
Barry Brien

Cheers! I had nothing to do with parts 1 and 2, though I do recommend you download them, they're pretty amazing. To be honest there are many many decent DF addons out there, a lot of them much better than anything you'll find for JK or MoTS. Check out the hall of fame over at df-21 (my other level is in there too )
Old 06-23-2004, 10:34 AM   #6
Codja X

This is for DF?

I shudder to think what you'd be able to do with the Q3 engine.

Please. get. Jedi academy. now. !
Codja X is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Dark Forces > More Dark Tide 4 screensots