lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force Influence? Where or how do I Research?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-10-2004, 08:14 PM   #1
Senator Smorl
Lurker

Question Force Influence? Where or how do I Research?

Hi, I usually play Battlegrounds with my friend online. I use the Rebel Alliance and he uses the Empire. At Tech Level four with all things at the Jedi Academy researched, my Jedi Masters can't convert the Sith from the Empire.
Everytime I try I get a message saying "You must research Force Influence before you can turn (whatever I'm trying to turn)." But he can turn my Jedi Masters no problem. So where do I have to go to research Influence b/c it's not at the Jedi Academy.
Senator Smorl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2004, 12:08 PM   #2
Kryllith
Hideous Twit

IIRC, Force Influence isn't a power that is available to the Rebel Alliance, which is why you would not be able to turn Jedi/Sith.

Kryllith
Kryllith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2004, 05:32 PM   #3
Senator Smorl
Lurker

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll give up the dream.
Senator Smorl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #4
sargent_johnson
Rookie

that guys clearly not played this.force infleunce is what jedi/sith masters can use to turn enemys to your side.but you must research all the jedi powers before you can turn jedi/sith.simple.
just go to the jedi/sith temple and wait for a few mintues to get to tech lvl 4 and you can research all of them

the covenant is invading!
sargent_johnson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Information Center > Gameplay Hints, Tips & Cheats > Force Influence? Where or how do I Research?