lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Exile appearance
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-09-2005, 10:38 PM   #1
Black_Eye_90
Rookie

Exile appearance

I actually would like to see some different clothing styles for the exile. I mean this person has seen war, death on a massive scale, and has been wandering the outer rim for 10 years......this should be a pretty hardcore person.

so what I would like to see is clothes that reflect that....something that says " I've been to hell and back" now I know something like this has been done ( commas exile robes, which I actually use all the time ) but I was thinking something more reminiscent of normal clothes......

you all know how in episode 3 not every jedi wear the robes......a lot wear really cool normal clothing......so I was wondering if someone could make some cool threads for the exile

for reference there is this one jedi called Quinlon Voss that has the image I would like to see my exile take on.....hes hardcore......and he has some awesome clothing

Black_Eye_90
Black_Eye_90 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2005, 01:30 AM   #2
The_Maker
Veteran

Details are like
You can never have too little of it

(If you dont get the saying it translates into more of a description would help. E.g. what color(s) what body model, what type of upgrades/restrictions etc.)

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 07:42 PM   #3
oldflash
Veteran

Current Game: SWtOR
Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
A link to a picture will be nice.
oldflash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Exile appearance