lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Last Badge?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-16-2005, 06:48 PM   #1
Terss
Lurker

Last Badge?

Ok, here I am most of the way through the game (I think), assuming that all the badges will come to me as needed, when I come to the last wrestler dude in Velvitopia. I need some kind of confusion bomb to kill him, but I've never heard of such a thing.

I'm assuming it's the remaining badge I have left to earn. Somehow, I've made it this far without earning this skill. I figured that I must be behind on my PSI cards or something, so I go back through the collective unconscious to hunt down webs and the like. I've spent the last two days ranking up, but still no badge. I can't go any further in the game without it, so I'm asking for help.

How do I get the last badge? Did I somehow miss something important??

~Terss
Terss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2005, 08:12 PM   #2
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Explore the Black Velvetopia level some more, somewhere in there Dingo will give you the Confusion Grenades, sorry you spent two days gathering extras.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2005, 12:46 PM   #3
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
This had me confused. You have to get to the end of the level (it would help if you got the window picture and hung it up near the third dog) Go through the window and you will be pass the tunnel. Then you will come upon a dog. Talk to him, go up the ladder, and through there you should find Dingo.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2005, 02:59 PM   #4
Terss
Lurker

Thanks for the info. I know where you're talking about. I don't know why I didn't think I should try that first. Well, at least my skills are stronger now. Thanks again,

~Terss
Terss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Last Badge?