lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SWBF2 xbox demo
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2005, 11:29 AM   #1
rut-wa jodar

SWBF2 xbox demo

I have just played the SWBF2 demo off Issue 50 of OXM, but i have to say the game has some serious framerate issues for singleplayer gamers. On the positve note the space battles show alot of promise.

I`ve bent my
rut-wa jodar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2005, 01:16 PM   #2
richie
Rookie

where did you get the demo?

or how

Last edited by Insane Sith; 09-26-2005 at 02:41 PM.
richie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2005, 01:32 PM   #3
McCusto
Veteran

It is in the November issue of Offical X-Box Magazine. Subscribers to it get each magazine earlier then the other people. Like subscribers get/got the November issue in September, when everyone else gets it in October.

McCusto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2005, 02:42 PM   #4
El Sitherino
The Original.

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Richie, this is your final warning. Stop making double posts.

“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2005, 04:49 PM   #5
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
Well....actually here in Canada they already have the November issue of OXM with the SWBF2 demo in it....I saw it at Safeway....

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2005, 07:01 PM   #6
ScoutTrooper95
Rookie

I saw it last Friday but didnt have money at the time so I gave up. Then, on Monday, after I mowed the lawn the previous night, I picked up the issue. I must say, I like what I see. I havent noticed any framerate issues. The space teaser just SUCKED though (3 min. in space, woo-hoo!) I have decided that jedi are not my thing If anyone doesnt know, in space battles (for the clones anyway) you can only choose between two units. The Clone Marine (space only) and the pilot. We already know what the pilot has so the marine has the blaster rifle, and a rocket launcher for destroying the ships internal systems. The demo didnt allow you to go into the ships control rooms so if thats what you want, dont pick up themagazine (unless you want to read it or try NFSMW, NCAA06, LA Rush, or any of the others that I cant remember. Overall, this hasnt changed my opinion about anything (except maybe favorite unit). If everyone already knows what I said, ignore it. I get news way later then most of you.

ScoutTrooper95 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Console Discussion (PS2/XBOX/PSP) > SWBF2 xbox demo