lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Noooooooooooooooo!
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-31-2005, 07:34 PM   #1
Revan Skywalker
Rookie

Location: In a place where few know, training and Mastering the Force and my own unusal ability to fly at will.
Noooooooooooooooo!

You will not believe what happened to my program............ I had gotten it for Christmas, and as we brought it home I put it on the computer shelf. I figured I could try it out tomorrow. I went to bed and my Mom saw the box long after. She thought it might be trash, so she picked up the box and squeezed it to see if anything was in there. She must not have felt anything in the box because the CD must have been thin. I'll never know. She took it out to the trash and into the back of her truck. She drives her trash to the trash people. And, so in the next morning, at around ten, my Mom got in the car, and went to the trash. I figured I'd try out the program, but you know what happened next. My Mom had taken it to the trash and so right now it is a part of the ground that is Mariposa. Well, maybe this is an omen, that nobody should try to make a Knights of the old Republic movie just yet. Remember those words and you just might save yourself a hundred bucks. And your pride. Feel free to comment on my predicament. ( Starts to cry.)

I'm a marshmallow away from a bowo of lucky charms.
Revan Skywalker is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2005, 09:54 PM   #2
JediKnight707
Or I will choke you...

That sucks man I was looking forward to it.

JediKnight707 is offline   you may:
Old 01-01-2006, 01:17 AM   #3
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Revan Skywalker,

I'm really sorry you have had some hard luck, that really sucks!

Unfortunately... *Puts on Moderaterror Cap* There is this next part.

Does this require yet another thread when you easily could have posted this in your original one?

I'm closing all but your original Movie thread, please continue the discussion, or laments about the demise of your software for making your movie, in that one thread, and that one thread only.

Consider this a warning.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 01-01-2006 at 07:42 AM.
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Noooooooooooooooo!