lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Polls
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2006, 06:54 PM   #1
Darth Andrew
Veteran

Polls

When I recently started a poll here, the topic itself was posted at 6:15, but the actual poll options didin't appear until 6:30, and by that time someone had already posted in the topic. I was wondering if it could be changed so that the topic (including options) would appear at the same time and not seperately, so as to avoid confusion.

Also, would it be possible to increase the number of poll options? To me, 10 options seem kind of skimpy, especially if you're talking about a large number of levels (like my topic mentioned above), vehicles, etc.

Thank you for at least taking my suggestions into consideration, o great masters.
Darth Andrew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2006, 10:18 AM   #2
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Technically, a moderator or higher can edit polls to have more options, but you'd have to ask them nicely. As for the poll appearing late, I'm not sure why that's happened, usually the poll and thread appear together at the same time.

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #3
Darth Andrew
Veteran

It took me about 15 minutes to finalize the poll options, so I'm guessing that the topic appeared before I was done with the options.
Darth Andrew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2006, 03:25 PM   #4
popcorn2008
Little Green Friend

You may have accidently posted the topic, and then while you were finalizing the poll poeple started to post. And once you were done finalizing the poll, the poll was actually posted. That could have happened, but usually they both are posted at the same time. But im not quite sure why that would happen otherwise.

> Lucas Forums Moderator
> Petroglyph Forums Moderator
> Unofficial Petroglyph Fan Forums Global Moderator
popcorn2008 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > Polls