lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Where to get Classic Games
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-15-2006, 12:09 AM   #1
Jamps

Where to get Classic Games

I don't know if any of you know this, but if you want to get your hands on some classic Lucasarts games their online store has a few, and are getting in some more titles next month.

Right now they have Starfighter, Rebellion, Rogue Squadron 3D, and Galactic Battlegrounds. They also have a few non-Star Wars ones.

Soon they'll have Force Commander and Jedi Academy (which I wouldn't really call Academy a 'classic', but last I heard it was discontinued.)

I never played Force Commander before, I'm thinking of getting a copy of that. Anybody else know where to get some of the old Classic games new?
Jamps is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2006, 04:16 AM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Ebay... and maybe Amazon sellers.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2006, 09:59 PM   #3
Justus

You should be able to find Force Commander relatively cheap, since the game didn't go over very well - I'd give you my Force Commander game if we lived close by because I never play the game anymore, and I just wasn't really taken with the game much. Just keep diggin and you'll eventually find them, as has already been stated Amazon and E-Bay are your best bets probably.

Justus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2006, 05:19 PM   #4
Marick
Lurker

what is force commander for is it pc.

The dark side is rising my young padawan.....
Marick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > Where to get Classic Games