lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Question : Weapons from Super Star Destroyer Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-01-2006, 03:55 AM   #1
jf3000
Rookie

Question : Weapons from Super Star Destroyer Help

I wanted to find out about the weapons of this ship, I see that in the Spaceunitscapital.xml file it mentions 2 abilities :

Code:
<Unit_Ability>
				<Type>ENERGY_WEAPON</Type>
				<Mod_Multiplier>SPEED_MULTIPLIER, 0.8f</Mod_Multiplier>
				<GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> Piet_Energy_Weapon_Attack_Ability </GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> <!-- GUI Command Bar support -->
				<Recharge_Seconds>10</Recharge_Seconds>
				<Expiration_Seconds>15</Expiration_Seconds>
				<SFXEvent_Target_Ability> Unit_Energy_Blast_Piett </SFXEvent_Target_Ability>
				<SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> Unit_Star_Destroyer_Energy_Blast </SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> 
			</Unit_Ability>
and :

Code:
<Unit_Ability>
	            <Type>TRACTOR_BEAM</Type>
	            <Mod_Multiplier>SPEED_MULTIPLIER, 0.6f</Mod_Multiplier>
	            <GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> SD_Tractor_Beam_Attack_Ability </GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> <!-- GUI Command Bar support -->
	            <Recharge_Seconds>10</Recharge_Seconds>
	            <SFXEvent_GUI_Unit_Ability_Activated>Unit_Tractor_Beam_Star_Destroyer</SFXEvent_GUI_Unit_Ability_Activated>
					<SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> Unit_Star_Destroyer_Tractor_Beam </SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop>
	        </Unit_Ability>
What I wanted to know is it possible to add multiples of these?

Also what is the general area that is needed to be editted to add more lasers to the ship?

I was messing around and did totally stuff up, as I noticed the opposition were able to shoot my ships from his base, what a mess it was.

Any help would be grateful, I am only a beginner at this, and playing around, thank you.

Jf3000

Do you have your own website? Need a new category added, please let me know, have your site listed below at my website, and go into the draw for each month to win prizes, random winner selected each month :

Code:
http://www.jf3000.com/main2.php
jf3000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2006, 07:16 AM   #2
Ali1392
Rookie

i think you can only add two abbilitys to any class of ship
Ali1392 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2006, 02:47 PM   #3
TronusNavigon
Rookie

Maybe the Super Star Destroyer should have a "Crash into Death Star when hit by an A-Wing" special ability.

Seriously was that the most horrible ship destruction in movie cinema history or what?

http://www.techwarrior.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=37025743
TronusNavigon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2006, 04:31 PM   #4
wherryj
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronusNavigon
Maybe the Super Star Destroyer should have a "Crash into Death Star when hit by an A-Wing" special ability.

Seriously was that the most horrible ship destruction in movie cinema history or what?
I think that THAT could be added as a special ability for the Awing, saving the "Stand around doing nothing" special for the Executor.

Proud father of Darth Jack
wherryj is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > Question : Weapons from Super Star Destroyer Help