lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Post your creations here (Maps)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-18-2006, 02:13 AM   #1
DarthMaulUK

Post your creations here (Maps)

Please post any URLs to any maps that you have created. Please use the formula I have set below. If you post here, I will ensure that they are submitted to Lucasfiles for downloading. Please do NOT post Mods here

Map Name:
Ground or Space:
Players: (2v2, 3v3)
Weather:
Life forms:
Special features: (anything unique about it?)
Background/History:
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2006, 03:00 AM   #2
shadowsfm

Battle for the Island v2

battle for the island v2

this land map is for 4 imps vs 4 rebs, and is 25 patches large. the landscape is tamperate. ill update this when i find more bugs and when a new editor comes out. the indigenous units are black and white birds, the shaak, a desert sketto, rancor, fish, civilians, twilek female, mon calamari, and wookie. and there is 1 citys.

the file is 214kb

the Battle for the Island.ted file should be put in the C:\Programme\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War\GameData\Data\CustomMaps folder

new in version 2
made map smaller, because prevesly, units couldnt get close to lower and right borders, and becouse it didnt run well on my computer. because i shrunk the map, i had to redesign the rebel base, and reposition mining stations and reinforsment points. and previsly the sky dome was too small to fit the map, now its in.

Last edited by shadowsfm; 05-24-2006 at 09:08 AM.
shadowsfm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 08:29 AM   #3
SithJedi
Rookie

siver gas planet is my map to all i just need to submit it

It is all that i have for seen

"Once More the Sith will Rule the Galaxy and We Shall Have Peace!" Palpatine
SithJedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2006, 10:54 PM   #4
Tokakeke
Rookie

I'll update soon, most of these will be updated with a v2 extremely soon.

Map Name: Assault at Eosarim
Ground or Space: Ground
Players: 2v2 I believe.
Weather: Temperate
Life forms: None
Special features: (anything unique about it?) One of the first EaW maps.
Background/History: This takes place at the stormy, temperate planet Eosarim, years after a large battle of escaping Jedi forces. One remaining Jedi has led the Rebellion to the facility on Eosarim, and now they will start their assault on the Imperial base...
http://empireatwar.filefront.com/fil..._Eosarim;62471

Map Name: Confrontation over Eosarim
Ground or Space: Space
Players: 2v2
Weather: N/A
Life forms: N/A
Special features: (anything unique about it?): First EaW space map
Background/History: Rebel forces, after a long period of hiding engage an Imperial presence. Unfortunately, the Imperials have built their station just outside one of the planet's rings, meaning to attack, both of them will have to worry about asteroid damage and electromagnetic storms...
http://empireatwar.filefront.com/fil..._Eosarim;62580

Map Name: Crash on Dantooine
Players: 1v1
Weather: Temperate
Life forms: Civilians?
Special features: (anything unique about it?) First "hero" map I believe, all rebels get are heroes and civilians
Background/History: Takes place way after ROTJ. The Millenium Falcon runs into an energy storm and crashes on a swampy area of Dantooine, on its way to later raid an Imperial planet. Coincidentally, the local civilians have been waiting for an opportunity to throw off the Imperial presence on Dantooine, and the arrival of a small contingent of Rebel troops, along with heroes like Kyle Katarn, Chewbacca and Han Solo, and Mara Jade Skywalker, is the perfect one. The small Imperial base nearby is their target. The civilians promise repairs to the ship if they help them in their fight for independence from the Remnant.
http://empireatwar.filefront.com/fil...antooine;62815

Map Name: Defense of Mustafar
Players: Can't remember ATM, I think it's 2v2
Weather: Ash
Life forms: Nothing
Special features: (anything unique about it?): First lava map, first mustafar map, looks really cool, but uses a lot of FPS :P
Background/History: It's just Mustafar. Woo-hoo.
http://empireatwar.filefront.com/fil...Mustafar;63218

Map Name: Recapturing the Temple
Players: Oo, I think this one's 3v3.
Weather: Clear
Life forms: None
Special features: Lots of buildings, Jedi Temple ftw
Background/History: Takes place after ROTJ, when the Rebel Alliance retakes Coruscant and the Jedi Temple.
http://empireatwar.filefront.com/fil...e_Temple;62582

Map Name: Assault on Echo Base
Players: 1v1
Weather: EXTREME snow (editor blizzard layered with some objects to make it even more snow - there's about 5 layers of snow)
Life forms: I'm going to add some wampas later
Special features: ~200 Empire troops, 6 AT-ATs, Veers, Vader, base made out of both terrain and object, but the best thing is: TRANSPORTS THAT TAKE OFF (and can be blown up )
Background/History: If you don't know about the assault on Hoth, go watch the damn movies!
http://empireatwar.filefront.com/file/Echo_Base;63384

Tokakeke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2006, 10:05 AM   #5
shadowsfm

The Nebula

a space map with lots of nebula and astroids for 4 rebs and 4 imps

Battle in the Streets

a giant city of curascant map for 4 rebs and 4 imps

Battle for the Island v3

update to the map thats above. there are ground textures now. please go to the above link and review this map
Old 07-04-2006, 02:48 PM   #6
Star_Crash
Lurker

Post Battle of Taanab

“Someone must’ve heard about my little maneuver at the Battle of Taanab” – Lando, ROTJ

Map Name: Battle of Taanab (Surface)
Players: 4v4
Weather:Temperate/Savannah
Life forms: Humans
Special features:

- Realistic mining. This is a world that has been ravaged by pirate mining, and it shows.

- Unique design elements make scouting and creative strategy vital. You may find the old tried and true strategies don’t apply very well on this map. Are you up to the challenge?

Background/History:
This traquil agrarian world had been ravaged by pirate mining until a man named Lando Calrissian drove them off and established a brewery on the surface. Unfortunately the Empire has shown up to enforce its will on the people of this docile world. Somehow Lando has conned a group of Rebels into protecting this planet... not to mention his business interests as well.

http://www.gamereplays.org/community...post&id=120790

Map Name: Battle of Taanab (Orbit)
Ground or Space: Space
Players: 4v4 (but is a medium sized map which works best with 2v2)
Background/History: See above.

http://www.gamereplays.org/community...post&id=120644

All comments welcome. Voting for the map contest is being done on www.gamereplays.org

Last edited by Star_Crash; 07-04-2006 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Added space map
Star_Crash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-12-2006, 06:49 AM   #7
shadowsfm

Battle for the Island v4

[attachmentid=121619]

i completely remade the map from scratch, making it smaller, and fixing bugs. im trying to win the map contest, so any input would help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > Post your creations here (Maps)