lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Frustration
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-11-2006, 05:08 PM   #1
DocNebula
Lurker

Frustration

Okay. I got through this game twice a few years ago, and have forgotten how to get past that next to last deck on the Star Forge -- you know, the one where you have to fight all the robots, and the computers keep making more of them. I have plenty of spikes, but I cannot figure out how to trigger on the computers while I am in combat mode. What am I missing? Is there some way to turn off combat mode? Is there a cheat? As long as the robots are chasing me, I cannot activate the computers, and it's driving me insane. How do I get past this? Please tell me. I've done it once, but I simply cannot find a way to be able to get to the computers as long as I'm in combat mode.
DocNebula is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2006, 05:59 PM   #2
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
First off, wrong forum. This forum is for KotOR II discussion.

Second, are you playing this on PC or Xbox? On the PC version, you should be able to just click on the 'Exit Combat' button under the attack que. I don't know about the Xbox version.
The Doctor is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2006, 06:01 PM   #3
SithAnnihilator
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocNebula
Okay. I got through this game twice a few years ago, and have forgotten how to get past that next to last deck on the Star Forge -- you know, the one where you have to fight all the robots, and the computers keep making more of them. I have plenty of spikes, but I cannot figure out how to trigger on the computers while I am in combat mode. What am I missing? Is there some way to turn off combat mode? Is there a cheat? As long as the robots are chasing me, I cannot activate the computers, and it's driving me insane. How do I get past this? Please tell me. I've done it once, but I simply cannot find a way to be able to get to the computers as long as I'm in combat mode.
2 things.
1.) This is the wrong forum for questions about the original KotOR. This forum is for TSL.

EDIT: LOL doctor beat me to it.

2.) In order to trigger the computer interface you must cancel combat (disengage I think) and then attempt to access the interface.

Hope this helps.
SithAnnihilator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2006, 06:09 PM   #4
DocNebula
Lurker

I'm playing on the X-Box, and have no idea how to cancel combat or 'disengage'. Please help.
DocNebula is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2006, 06:54 PM   #5
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

Current Game: HKO closed beta
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocNebula
I'm playing on the X-Box, and have no idea how to cancel combat or 'disengage'. Please help.
Press the 'B' button.

Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2006, 06:13 PM   #6
Venom750
Veteran

You could also just hit the door and it opens and you can go through plus just click the Left and Right triggers to cycle through your options to click on ie: the console

I not paranoid it's everyone else

Venom750 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-12-2006, 01:17 AM   #7
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Moving to XBox Forum...

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Frustration