lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Download Mirrors
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-20-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
GrimShadow
Rookie

Download Mirrors

I've just started getting back into the game and apparently SWK is having technical difficulties. The main files I've been trying to find are the the latest versions (or at least somewhat updated versions) of Kotor Tool and the K-GFF GFF Editor. Does anyone know of any mirrors, or can anyone upload them to a free site or maybe one of the other modding sites? I don't have a lot of time left to wait, as I'll be pretty busy soon enough.

I'd appreciate anyone that can help.
GrimShadow is offline   you may:
Old 10-20-2006, 08:42 PM   #2
Darth333
Administraterror

swk will be back online within a few days at most. Just be a little patient. We are working on it*

Please do not upload files on other sites without the authors' permission.

(*note: to those who wonder, starwarsknights.com is part of LFNetwork, just as the present forums and it is ran by the same people: the lovely team of moderators...so we know it will come back. )
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 10-23-2006, 12:05 PM   #3
munkey11992
Lurker

if you guys no any mirrors for kse plz post em i cant download anything from pcgamemods just recently i keep gettin an error message if anyone can do this it would help thnx
munkey11992 is offline   you may:
Old 10-23-2006, 12:25 PM   #4
Darth333
Administraterror

This has nothing to do with pcgamemods. pcgamemods is a completely different site operated by a different individual and we have no control over this.

However, the downloads at starwarsknights.com and its subdomains (that includes the kotor tool site) should be available within a few days at most.

Edit: and please, no need to double post.

For info on the starwarsknights.com site status, please see this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=171669
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > Download Mirrors