lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Request for character and saber.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-23-2006, 01:02 AM   #1
Luke.Skywalker
Rookie

[EDITED]Request for character and saber.

I would like to make a request for a Darth Bane model and his lightsaber for JA. For the model I would like a non-robed/cloaked figure with the clothes he wears seen in several pictures.

His lightsaber would look pretty much like the one from the comics.

Pics:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

EDIT:I have just had an idea that would make this easier. Could some one reskin a Weequa model and have the head and face look more human? Then the braid could just be removed, and the clothes could be reskined. This would be great for the model.

"To life we owe our compassion and our duty. But I wonder what we owe to something completely outside our definition of life, to something that is a kind of living death. I wonder if we must owe them anything but a real death?"
"The future is to be lived not prearranged."

Last edited by Luke.Skywalker; 10-24-2006 at 02:01 AM.
Luke.Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2006, 01:55 AM   #2
Hayden Kered
Veteran

Helpful! 
I'll give this a try. I am just learning how to do skinning. Do you prefer the Weequay reskin or something better(if I could find something better) to use as Darth Bane?

I QUIT LF!
Hayden Kered is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2006, 02:41 AM   #3
Luke.Skywalker
Rookie

I'll go with anything that looks like Bane. But if you can't find anything then I'll take the Weequay reskin.

"To life we owe our compassion and our duty. But I wonder what we owe to something completely outside our definition of life, to something that is a kind of living death. I wonder if we must owe them anything but a real death?"
"The future is to be lived not prearranged."
Luke.Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2006, 08:51 PM   #4
Hayden Kered
Veteran

Helpful! 
Ok, I have finished the reskin. I used the weequay, I couldn't find anything else to use. Here is a picture of the face and head. The body is just recolored to a darker color.

Send me a PM with info on where to send the zip file. Any one else who wants to use this just PM me.

I QUIT LF!
Hayden Kered is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Request for character and saber.