lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Crashing in the hangars!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-09-2006, 05:47 AM   #1
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Exclamation Crashing in the hangars!

Have u ever had it when let's say ur the rebels in space and u grab a transport ship and enter a hangar and aload of people get out and usually say thanks fort he lift and u can fight with others on the ship, if u die on the ship when u try to get back to the star destroyer you crash into the transport ship u landed earlier! Also when i tried to stop by pressing x to land it went up and crashed into the ceiling it dosn't help with there being so many imperial tie fighters there aswell stopping u getting in the dam thing and even when u get in the u sometimes crashed into the parked fighters! It's dumb! Can someone help me! Please! : :launcher

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2006, 06:01 AM   #2
The_Wombird
Rookie

Um, maybe, just be a better pilot I suppose, I don't normally crash and stuff, except when I come in at a rediculous angle or are trying to fly through the CIS hanger at the fastest speed. The thing that annoys me the most though is when you are playing single player and you land the transport ship, some guys jump out, then as soon as you're out some guy that didn't get out takes the thing off and crashes it into a wall! I find I have to land like three times so everyone gets out!

http://www.myspace.com/wombird - eh, check it out if you want

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1450438469 - also check if you are bored (a movie I made)
The_Wombird is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2006, 06:03 AM   #3
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Yeh that happens with me aswell!

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2006, 02:42 PM   #4
azimnj
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Idoit
Yeh that happens with me aswell!
same as me.
azimnj is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > General Discussion > Crashing in the hangars!