lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor 2: stuck in Ebon Hawk!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-09-2006, 02:28 PM   #1
-knight-
Lurker

Kotor 2: stuck in Ebon Hawk!

hi,and sorry if there's aready a post like this one!

But here's my problem:
I'm stuck in Ebon Hawk, after the secret jedi place on telos...
And i have suddenly a new girl in my ship? one of the handmaidens!
Now all i can do is talk to the handmaiden,Bao-Dur,Atton and Kreia..and parts of the Ebon Hawk is missing,like 'Kreias room' is gone..there is just a black wall where the 'door' is supposed to be! and there are like 4-5 other black walls/parts in the Ebon Hawk as well!
Nothing else but talking seems to work..so, any idea what to do?
and when i save in Ebon Hawk,the game freeze when trying to load that save later!

i have a modded xbox
i don't have the original game no more,so i can only play from hdd
i did use a trainer (inf health and money) at the start of the game (but xored seemed to cause 'loading freeze',so i turned it of before i left Peragus)
i have no add-ons or other modified gamefiles

i have noticed other strange errors as well, like:
- all of the sudden Kreia had lost her arm when i got to the Ebon Hawk the first time?? (how did that happend?)
- Darth Sion was suddenly just standing in front of the door when you enter the Harbinger from Peragus?? (cant talk to him or anything else)
- 2 blackscreens after loading to a new location on Peragus, think it was to one of those 'fuel-levels' and the other one came when i was at that 'reactor-level' where Atton locks the door behind you (i had to use another save and just skip that level and find a different way to reach Atton)
- many cutscenes/eventscenes seems to come in the wrong order/at the wrong time..and some cutsenes are not showing at all?

i hope someone can help!
-knight- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2006, 09:03 PM   #2
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
It's the Mods in the X-Box, more than likely, I'm not the X-Box modding expert.... I don't mod my X-box, nor my X-Box 360, so I don't know.... but if you want my opinion.... it is the Mods, like mods "corrupt" the PC version of the game

P.S. Welcome to the Forums......
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #3
-knight-
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevanSithMaster
It's the Mods in the X-Box, more than likely, I'm not the X-Box modding expert.... I don't mod my X-box, nor my X-Box 360, so I don't know.... but if you want my opinion.... it is the Mods, like mods "corrupt" the PC version of the game

P.S. Welcome to the Forums......
thanks =)

by mods you think of add-on/modified game files,right?
well, i have no mods like that..
but if you think of the trainer as a mod, i did start a new game with no trainer but still there seems to be errors in the game..
its a great game,but i'm just getting more mad the more i get these errors
so i think i'll get kotor 2 for pc (at least it is easy to fix pc problems over xbox problems)

but still,kotor 2 is the only game i have played with so many errors...so i dont think its becasue i have a chip in my xbox,or because i used a trainer?
but hey, i dont know since i never had any problems like this :S

You just wasted time by reading this!
Old 12-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #4
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Ahh...... I just re-read it, and you said you don't have the original game anymore??? That is probably the problem.
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
-knight-
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan Master of Darkness
Ahh...... I just re-read it, and you said you don't have the original game anymore??? That is probably the problem.
yeah, i seen other posts here and they all get the same tip..to run the game from cd when any problems pops up!

but i just got kotor 1 again for xbox, and kotor 2 for pc..so i'll continue my fight on pc then :P

thanks for the replys =)

You just wasted time by reading this!
Old 12-21-2006, 03:52 AM   #6
Canderous_ordo1
Rookie

it has happend to me i was in a glitch on the ebon hawk well what i rember from there is that i had to go back to an earlier save then that seemed to fix it BUT DO NOT PRESS THE LEFT TRIGGER as this will trigger it and stuff up the game on naa shardaa

IM HERE IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT

A TRUE WARRIOR IS ONE THAT CAN BEAT IT DOWN EVERY TIME IT RAISES ITS HEAD
Canderous_ordo1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > Ebon Hawk's Machine Room > Kotor 2: stuck in Ebon Hawk!