lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Heroes bug?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-08-2007, 08:36 PM   #1
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Heroes bug?

I was playing Assault mode (can you play on any stage other than Mos Eisely?) and during one game I issued a command to another hero, and even though some soldier reported that the hero works alone she (think it was Aayla) ran by my side. Groovy, me thinks, and together we kicked ass. Is this normal in Assault mode or some bug?
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #2
EliteHeadHunter
Rookie

I noticed that bug as well. In Mos Eisley, on Assault, the heroes have the same characteristics as standard soldiers so you can use squad commands, but as they're heroes, it says by default "Heroes are most effective fighting alone" In answer to your question, yes, you can use squad commands with Heroes on Mos Eisely - Assault, and no, that's the only ground based Assault map.

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Join the Elite Imperial Guard! We must defend the Emperor!
EliteHeadHunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
LucasForumFreak
Rookie

I've never tried that. I will the next time I play that map. In answer to your other question, you can play other assault modes, but you need to download mods in order to do that.

The Official LucasForumFreak!
LucasForumFreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2007, 06:05 PM   #4
TripHammer

For PC... the +123 MOD will allow you to play Hero Assault on any shipped map of the game. It adds a total of 123 game types to your Battlefront 2 game. Hero Assault on the shipped maps is just some of the neat stuff it adds. Installation of this mod doesn't change any files originally installed by SWBF2. It simply is deposited into the Addon folder:
C:/Program Files/LucasArts/Star Wars Battlefront II/gamedata/Addon

TripHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > Heroes bug?