lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Userbars
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-23-2007, 01:27 AM   #1
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Userbars

Recently, most members, including myself, have started having Userbars in our Sigs. I want to know how some members manage to make their Userbars one Userbar that is like a Slide Show and moves from one Userbar (For example, Userbar Bar) to another one (For example, LucasForums Devoted Member). I also want to know where people got the KOTOR, Jedi Knight (If any) and Battlefront Player bars from. If anyone can help me, I'd be very grateful.

Edit: Don't worry, I've found out, but since the animation that it moves by is simple, I would like to know how people get the fade effect in theirs.
Diego Varen is offline   you may:
Old 02-23-2007, 03:47 AM   #2
coupes.
★★★★★

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
This is a forum to request help or provide feedback about the forums themselves, you should ask you signature related questions in one of the many threads specially created for this purpose like the one in Atho...
coupes. is offline   you may:
Old 02-23-2007, 07:27 AM   #3
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
The Help & Feedback forum is for requesting help with LucasForums, reporting bugs, complaining about persistently troublesome users, asking for things such as name changes, etc. In other words, anything related to LucasForums itself.

It is not a place to request help with anything related to computer hardware, software, operating systems, internet and networking, etc. For that, see the General Tech Discussion forum which is found beneath Community Discussion on the LucasForums front page.
kthnx.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > Userbars