lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force Unleashed for DS and PSP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-04-2007, 01:43 AM   #1
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Force Unleashed for DS and PSP

Anybody here plan on trying either of the handheld versions of TFU? It will be interesting to see how dumbed-down the games are and if any remnant of the physics engines are in the games at all. The two versions are being developed by separate devs but I'm guessing they will be fairly similar.

I will probably try the DS version because it will probably be good as a handheld game, it just won't match up to its next-gen counterparts.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well, I am thinking that the PSP and PS2 version is going to be similar.

While I am a fan of DS I would not hold my hopes high for this game. Well unless they would dumb down the graphics for simple cell-shade the graphics with 3D on DS regarding StarWars game is less than wonderful, look at that Deadly Alliance game (yes the one with the cripple twi'lek)
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2007, 10:59 AM   #3
Gargoyle King
Veteran

Well i'm holding on to hope that a Wii version will come out, but i really doubt it will. I'm gonna get it on the PS3, but may get the PSP version aswell (just out of curiosity) to see how "dumbed" out it is.
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2007, 07:55 PM   #4
rccar328
Forumite

Besides my PC, all I have are a DS and a Gamecube, so I'll definitely be getting the DS version...I agree, it likely won't match up to the PS2 or XBox versions, but from the looks of it, it'll still be a worthy buy.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
~John F. Kennedy

True Conservatism

rccar328 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Force Unleashed for DS and PSP