lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 ONLY ON XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION 3
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
sviskejuice
Rookie
 
sviskejuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 13
Unhappy STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 ONLY ON XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION 3

I've read a lot of places that the third STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT is only comming on XBOX 360 and PLAYSATION 3 console. Have some of you any opinion?


S*V*I*S*K*E*J*U*I*C*E
sviskejuice is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1
 
JoeDoe 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aeros
Posts: 1,907
Yeah, it R O C K S!!!! IF IT COMES OUT on the mentioned consoles then the quality is going to be pretty good.

But it should also come out for PC.



Last edited by JoeDoe 2.0; 01-03-2008 at 04:03 PM.
JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
sviskejuice
Rookie
 
sviskejuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 13
Yeah, probably


S*V*I*S*K*E*J*U*I*C*E
sviskejuice is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
darkjedimonkey
Rookie
 
darkjedimonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somewhere in Brazil. My plane crashed.
Posts: 212
yeah no more dinky toys like PSP and DS.
get down to the big stuff.
i have xbox 360 and we all know graphics are sweet so i hope thats true!!
darkjedimonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere
 
jawathehutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,636
Current Game: Age of Empires II
All right, who let another fortune teller in?
Seriously, STOP MAKING CRAP UP! If you dont have a source, dont make some big topic about it, because its probably just internet crap.



"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2008, 02:51 PM   #6
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by sviskejuice
I've read a lot of places that the third STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT is only comming on XBOX 360 and PLAYSATION 3 console. Have some of you any opinion?

Well i have heard that the rights for this game are for XBOX 360 only!!

Star Wars Battlefront III alleen voor Xbox 360
Gepost door Sebastiaan - Vrijdag 23 Maart 2007 - 00:04
Het regent exclusieve titels voor de Xbox 360 de laatste tijd. Microsoft heeft gisteren wederom knap werk geleverd door nóg een exclusieve titel binnen te slepen.

Ontwikkelaar Free Radical is namelijk bezig met Star Wars: Battlefront III exclusief voor de Xbox 360. En dat is opmerkelijk, vooral als je ziet dat de eerdere delen in deze serie multiplatform waren. Een reden spreekt voor zich: Lucas Arts heeft het Star Wars team verlaten en normaal gesproken zorgen zij ervoor dat de game op alle platformen verschijnt.
(source: www.gamequarter.be)

It is dutch so let me translate it for you.

Develloper Free Radical are busy working on Star Wars: Battlefront 3 exclusively for Xbox 360. Very strange because the prequels in the series where on multiplatform.
The reason: Lucas Arts has left the Star Wars team and they would take the reponsibility for multiplatform sales


PS. I don't know how reliable this info is but the site is always very accurate with what they say
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere
 
jawathehutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,636
Current Game: Age of Empires II
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL_Sudentor
Well i have heard that the rights for this game are for XBOX 360 only!!

Star Wars Battlefront III alleen voor Xbox 360
Gepost door Sebastiaan - Vrijdag 23 Maart 2007 - 00:04
Het regent exclusieve titels voor de Xbox 360 de laatste tijd. Microsoft heeft gisteren wederom knap werk geleverd door nóg een exclusieve titel binnen te slepen.

Ontwikkelaar Free Radical is namelijk bezig met Star Wars: Battlefront III exclusief voor de Xbox 360. En dat is opmerkelijk, vooral als je ziet dat de eerdere delen in deze serie multiplatform waren. Een reden spreekt voor zich: Lucas Arts heeft het Star Wars team verlaten en normaal gesproken zorgen zij ervoor dat de game op alle platformen verschijnt.
(source: www.gamequarter.be)

It is dutch so let me translate it for you.

Develloper Free Radical are busy working on Star Wars: Battlefront 3 exclusively for Xbox 360. Very strange because the prequels in the series where on multiplatform.
The reason: Lucas Arts has left the Star Wars team and they would take the reponsibility for multiplatform sales


PS. I don't know how reliable this info is but the site is always very accurate with what they say
That makes perfect sense that theyre leaving star wars, THEY ONLY CREATED IT That "news" is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.



"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2008, 07:11 AM   #8
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
That makes perfect sense that theyre leaving star wars, THEY ONLY CREATED IT That "news" is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

Indeed mighty Jawa it sounds very strange but it is what it said i can't help it, but i have searched some more and i found another site where the confirm something else.

Nieuws: Star Wars Battlefront 3 in ieder geval naar Xbox 360
Door Rene Groen op 01-10-2006 om 14:17 Bron: Gamefront
Na het verschijnen van Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox en PlayStation 2) in 2004 en Star Wars Battlefront II (Xbox, PlayStation 2 en PSP) in 2005 komt Free Radical ook met een derde deel.

Bij de aankondiging van het derde deel was nog onbekend naar welke systemen het spel zou komen, maar eentje is nu bekend gemaakt. Star Wars Battlefront 3 zal in ieder geval naar de Xbox 360 komen, zo laat Official Xbox 360 Magazine weten. *In een later stadium zal de ontwikkelaar ook bekend maken welke andere systemen het spel krijgen.*
(source: http://www.gamed.nl/view/21741)

And again i need to translate it.

Star wars bf 3 will come 100% certain to Xbox, but * In a further stadium will the develloper also release the names of other game platforms. *

And again i don't know how reliable this site is.

PS. Can somebody send me some links to american sites where the got the bf3 issue too?????
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2008, 06:38 PM   #9
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
That makes perfect sense that theyre leaving star wars, THEY ONLY CREATED IT That "news" is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.
And you need to read better. I didn't said the are leaving star wars but i said they were leaving the star wars team!!!
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #10
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere
 
jawathehutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,636
Current Game: Age of Empires II
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL_Sudentor
And you need to read better. I didn't said the are leaving star wars but i said they were leaving the star wars team!!!
Lucas arts is the star wars team you moron.



"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2008, 07:54 AM   #11
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
Lucas arts is the star wars team you moron.

I can see u aren't well educated.
LucasArts who publices and also build the star wars games have also someone who cooperates with them i thought it was pandemic, but now is free radical the new developper instead off pandemic.
Get the point.
(i actually don't think so but....)
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #12
darkjedimonkey
Rookie
 
darkjedimonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somewhere in Brazil. My plane crashed.
Posts: 212
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
That makes perfect sense that theyre leaving star wars, THEY ONLY CREATED IT That "news" is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.
im going to have to agree with jawa.
you do sound a little *kookoo*
i mean all your resources are dutch and german
and they dont make sense when you translate them....
maybe you are translating wrong?
darkjedimonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #13
irish_texan
Rookie
 
irish_texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 233
Current Game: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Academy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL_Sudentor View Post
Lucas Arts has left the Star Wars team
wtf?! lucasarts = starwars! starwars = lucasarts! how can you seperate the two?! what does that even mean? how and *why* would they do that?!
irish_texan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #14
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1
 
JoeDoe 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Aeros
Posts: 1,907
Wow sounds cool, but I need more sources to get my hopes up


JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
Rev7
I'm a Mage
 
Rev7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,208
Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
That stinks for me! Yeah the graphics and quality are going to be great, but I don't have either of those systems, and probably won't for quite some time. Thats way too bad. They can't think about the people who don't have the new systems?!

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2008, 07:58 AM   #16
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7
That stinks for me! Yeah the graphics and quality are going to be great, but I don't have either of those systems, and probably won't for quite some time. Thats way too bad. They can't think about the people who don't have the new systems?!

Yeah indeed, i have a ps 2 but this game will probably come out very late this year and i think arount next christmas the prices of the xbox an ps3 reduce.
And with all those high expectations of quality and high details the can't build it for the ps2 or any other platform because the game is just too big.
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #17
Lord Milk
Rookie
 
Lord Milk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fridge.
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7 View Post
That stinks for me! Yeah the graphics and quality are going to be great, but I don't have either of those systems, and probably won't for quite some time. Thats way too bad. They can't think about the people who don't have the new systems?!
The goal is to make the game better than it's predecessors, not the same or worse quality, so unfortunately they must move forward to a more advanced system. Sucks, but you gotta fork over the cash for the consoles if you want the new shiny stuff.

@ M@RS: Duke Nukem anyone? (I wonder if anyone will get that joke...)

Last edited by Lord Milk; 09-25-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Lord Milk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 12:44 AM   #18
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere
 
jawathehutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,636
Current Game: Age of Empires II
Im gonna back up darkjedimonkeys statement with a question, how would Germans and dutch get all this information. If I'm not mistaken, you typically announce games to the "big" video game countries, South Korea, US and sometimes Britain. Not only does Germany have some of the strictest video game "nanny laws", its audience is comparatively small, along with Holland. Now maybe FR took different marketing classes and are trying to announce games to places that will gather almost no hype and therefore less profit, or those stories are crap/ internet rumors someone decided to make internet facts by calling themselves important member of important game company/ magazine.
Besides, I know that battlefront 3 is only coming out for the gameboy color since Im the CEO of blizzard or something.



"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 09:30 AM   #19
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
Im gonna back up darkjedimonkeys statement with a question, how would Germans and dutch get all this information. If I'm not mistaken, you typically announce games to the "big" video game countries, South Korea, US and sometimes Britain. Not only does Germany have some of the strictest video game "nanny laws", its audience is comparatively small, along with Holland. Now maybe FR took different marketing classes and are trying to announce games to places that will gather almost no hype and therefore less profit, or those stories are crap/ internet rumors someone decided to make internet facts by calling themselves important member of important game company/ magazine.
Besides, I know that battlefront 3 is only coming out for the gameboy color since Im the CEO of blizzard or something.
You are absolutly right if you say that star wars isn't very popular in europe but the 'nanny laws' do not excist by the way, i think that the us have more so called nanny laws then europe. But now to the game for europe.

Indeed they can't make much profit out of the game hre but that is why i am extra happy if they still publish it in europe of course. But the sources of dutch or german or every other european country are the same as the ones of the US. I agree, the one is more reliable as then the other but we are just as important for the game industry as the US. And yet again i said that i didn't exactly know how reliable my sources are but if you have better sources plz post it.
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 02:29 AM   #20
Rev7
I'm a Mage
 
Rev7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,208
Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL_Sudentor
Yeah indeed, i have a ps 2 but this game will probably come out very late this year and i think arount next christmas the prices of the xbox an ps3 reduce.
And with all those high expectations of quality and high details the can't build it for the ps2 or any other platform because the game is just too big.
Eventually I will have to get a 360 or PS3. Maybe not anytime soon but I will. I waited like 4 years to get an Xbox ( I think that I got it in 2005?). Anyways, I would have either one of those systems if they were not so expensive.

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 04:10 AM   #21
[viRus-x]
Rookie
 
[viRus-x]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
PC :O :|


[viRus-x] is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #22
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere
 
jawathehutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,636
Current Game: Age of Empires II
Im not saying they cant publish it in Europe, Im saying that only an idiot would exclusively announce a product to a small audience and completely ignore the biggest profit areas, North America and Asia. And I dont have any sources because there aren't any. FR is being quiet which is why there aren't any real sources.



"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 03:00 PM   #23
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
Im not saying they cant publish it in Europe, Im saying that only an idiot would exclusively announce a product to a small audience and completely ignore the biggest profit areas, North America and Asia. And I dont have any sources because there aren't any. FR is being quiet which is why there aren't any real sources.

Well i don't agree with you that Asia is a big profit for the star wars series because they dont know much of it. I think but because the bf series are a bit the same as cs and battlefield 2 so because it is that genre, the sales will be high.
Battlefront 2 has made up very much profit from Europe too because many don't care about the story behind star wars or the 'for them stupid jedi'. They love the fighting and that's it.
So it is certainly not idiot.
We have massive attention for star wars in games magazines and that is over whole of Europe so it is certainly not for a small audience.
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2008, 09:12 PM   #24
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere
 
jawathehutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,636
Current Game: Age of Empires II
"The three largest producers of and markets for computer and video games (in order) are North America (US and Canada), Japan and the United Kingdom."
Hmmm, where is Germany and Holland? Im sorry, but you dont announce a game to a small audience. True it may have had a lot of sales in europe, but guess which country had a LOT more. The US. Thus, announcing it to the US or even the UK, being FRs home country makes a lot of sense. Other European countries, not as much.



"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2008, 08:29 AM   #25
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
"The three largest producers of and markets for computer and video games (in order) are North America (US and Canada), Japan and the United Kingdom."
Hmmm, where is Germany and Holland? Im sorry, but you dont announce a game to a small audience. True it may have had a lot of sales in europe, but guess which country had a LOT more. The US. Thus, announcing it to the US or even the UK, being FRs home country makes a lot of sense. Other European countries, not as much.

Ok but i don't know what your point is because the game will be in the stores of most european country's, including holland.
Yes i know that the US and Japan and England are the best and actually is England the biggest because EA is the leading gamedesigner and publisher on the planet.
Holland has only one gamedesign team and the created the game 'killzone' i dont like it but it is not bad for their first game.
I have no doubt that the game will have the highest sales in the US, but they always want more, and thats when Asia and Europe knocks at the door.

Last edited by NL_Sudentor; 01-29-2008 at 04:16 PM.
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #26
darkjedimonkey
Rookie
 
darkjedimonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somewhere in Brazil. My plane crashed.
Posts: 212
what im trying to say, and probably jawathehutt, is that your sources dont sound reliable. the point isnt if holland and germany get less video game publicity or whatever the point is that your sources sound stupid weird and def. unreliable
darkjedimonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2008, 04:14 PM   #27
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedimonkey
what im trying to say, and probably jawathehutt, is that your sources dont sound reliable. the point isnt if holland and germany get less video game publicity or whatever the point is that your sources sound stupid weird and def. unreliable
Ok that can be because we only know on wich platforms the game will come out, and I do totally understand that you say that the info is unreliable.
I found it weird myself too!!
But neither you or me can deside if that info is right or not!!!
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2008, 10:15 AM   #28
darkjedimonkey
Rookie
 
darkjedimonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somewhere in Brazil. My plane crashed.
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL_Sudentor
Ok that can be because we only know on wich platforms the game will come out, and I do totally understand that you say that the info is unreliable.
I found it weird myself too!!
But neither you or me can deside if that info is right or not!!!
ok. well that starts us off back at the beginning
darkjedimonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #29
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller
 
GeneralPloKoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 1,532
Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
I've heard BFIII will be a 360 only title, but the PC gamers would feel stabbed, but I haven't heard confirmation.
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #30
darkjedimonkey
Rookie
 
darkjedimonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somewhere in Brazil. My plane crashed.
Posts: 212
that would be crazy if it wasnt on PC.
i dont have a PC but thats just wrong not to have it on PC
most of the BF games are PC
darkjedimonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2008, 08:56 AM   #31
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedimonkey
that would be crazy if it wasnt on PC.
i dont have a PC but thats just wrong not to have it on PC
most of the BF games are PC

Very stupid if it is X360 only.
You get more profit if it is just ps3, X360, and pc.
And is it really that difficult to make the game for 2 gameconsols and a comp.????
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2008, 04:57 AM   #32
DeathKnight23
Rookie
 
DeathKnight23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ryloth
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by NL_Sudentor
Very stupid if it is X360 only.
You get more profit if it is just ps3, X360, and pc.
And is it really that difficult to make the game for 2 gameconsols and a comp.????
I doubt its that hard, they've done it before.


There's something that lurks in the shadows... Its not me, but i wish it was.

"I think we lost something"
"Not to worry, we're still flying half a ship"

"All is lost untill it is found"


Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
DeathKnight23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2008, 02:13 PM   #33
NL_Sudentor
Rookie
 
NL_Sudentor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight23
I doubt its that hard, they've done it before.

Yes indeed so why (if so!) only x360???
NL_Sudentor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #34
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace
 
DeadYorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,275
Current Game: Pheonix Wright
Why is Lucasarts only making new games for next gen consoles? (Force unleashed and now Battlefront 3) But they may port the games to PC just like they did with Kotor 2


"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2008, 07:35 PM   #35
MercJ
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 37
ok how about this... for those BF lovers on XBOX360 PS3 and PC lets sign our name here and our system saying that we wount buy any more lucas arts games if its not out for our system...

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.ph...37#post2423137
MercJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2008, 09:09 PM   #36
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace
 
DeadYorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,275
Current Game: Pheonix Wright
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercJ
ok how about this... for those BF lovers on XBOX360 PS3 and PC lets sign our name here and our system saying that we wount buy any more lucas arts games if its not out for our system...

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.ph...37#post2423137
Yeah online polls never work. Companies are never intimidated by the fans when they try and threaten them. They just know they will buy the games anyway since they can't stand going without them


"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #37
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere
 
jawathehutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,636
Current Game: Age of Empires II
Now your just spamming



"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2008, 12:47 AM   #38
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo
 
Arcesious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NE
Posts: 1,876
Current Game: Mass Effect
This sucks. why can't my job pay well and make me rich like everyone else so i can buy a new computer/xbox 360...

I've been saving 100$ for when battlefront 3 comes out, hopign it'll be made also for plain old xbox...


Please feed the trolls. XD
Arcesious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #39
DeathKnight23
Rookie
 
DeathKnight23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ryloth
Posts: 133
well, if its only going to be on the 360 thats kinda harsh, they'll get so much more sales wise if they bring it out on the 3 big platforms.


There's something that lurks in the shadows... Its not me, but i wish it was.

"I think we lost something"
"Not to worry, we're still flying half a ship"

"All is lost untill it is found"


Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
DeathKnight23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #40
deathclone
Rookie
 
deathclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 69
we live in AUS and it IS 100$!!! and if we buy on internet its different money and it adds up to 100$ AUS MONEY!!!!!!!!...........................fags...... ..


were back *droid guns load*
deathclone is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 ONLY ON XBOX 360 AND PLAYSTATION 3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.