lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [SPOILER] Need help with the mining level in Jedi Outcast
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2008, 02:07 AM   #1
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
[SPOILER] Need help with the mining level in Jedi Outcast

Hi guys! I got recently got Jedi Outcast in 'The Best of PC' pack. I FINALLY beat the first two levels at the 'abandoned' Imperial base, and now I'm going through the mining tunnels level. There's one place I'm stuck on, and my walkthrough makes no sense here.

Do you remember a pipe that extends and retracts every ten seconds or so, the one above the chasm? (Above a chasm...now there's a surprise...) Anyway, I crouch and walk down the little tunnel, and soon I come to a room with some sort of generator in it. When I shoot it, nothing happens. When I shoot those four red panels on the walls, all they do is break. Approximately ten second after I enter the room, the walls and floor start glowing red, and seconds later, I'm dead. This is really starting to get on my nerves. Help!

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.

Last edited by Endorenna; 10-18-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2008, 02:12 AM   #2
Inyri
The Magical Malefactor

Current Game: Mass Effect 3
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Try this if your walkthrough is confusing. I'm sure one of them will be clear.

Inyri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2008, 02:22 AM   #3
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Okay. Thanks-so-much, Inyri!

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > [SPOILER] Need help with the mining level in Jedi Outcast