lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Question from newbie
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #1
yar1950
Lurker

Question from newbie

Hi, I am new to the forum and new to games so hope i'm doing this right.
After thumbling my way around the first part of Grim Fandango I eventually got the pidgeon eggs and took them down to Sal. After hours of trying to find what I do next I resorted to the text walkthrough. I had missed getting the teeth impession. I found that I could not get back into the building to get the teeth impression so had to start completely from the start again. I s there a way around having to go through the whole thing? especially that I had to sit throughthe whole diologue as well.

I must point out that I promised myself I would only cheat once so that I can get the guist of how these games work.

Thanks
yar1950 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2008, 04:44 AM   #2
Frenkieee
Rookie

I thought someone once mentioned that there aren't any points in GF where you can get stuck, so are you really sure you couldn't get back in the building? Tried going up the rope and open the window to Domino's room? Or is it the garage you can't get back in to? That should be possible.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers.
Frenkieee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
yar1950
Lurker

Hi , yes it was the garage I was trying to get back into.
yar1950 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
Mr_Calavera
Rookie

That shouldn't be a problem. Isn't the bay door in the alley open at that point?
Mr_Calavera is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Land of the Dead > Question from newbie