lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL Level Up Guide
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-22-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
TSL Level Up Guide

I have found a good level-up strategy that works really well. You do need a couple mods. They are here and here. That is just for feats. If you want to do good with skills and attributes get this mod here. In Character Generation. I suggest Jedi Guardian. With the above mod, in the attributes and skills, just click recomended. Now feats, choose to max out the lightsaber damage and lightsaber defense. On your later level-ups max out Flurry, Power Attack, and Critical Strike as soon as you can. My recomendation; second level-up max out flurry and on the fourth and fifth level-up do second rank of critical strike and power attack, then the last rank. As for force powers, get the speed and heal power up as soon as you can. I have given you enough to survive till you get to your prestige class. What you do beyond that, I leave to you.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > TSL Level Up Guide