lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Join the Rebel Ground Forces!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
Zablar
Lurker

Join the Rebel Ground Forces!

Join the Rebel Ground Forces

RGF is a gaming club that support Jedi Knight Academy, Jedi Knight Outcast and Battlefront 2.
Its and old club and we got up to 50-60 active members. RGF have monthly events up runing
on our own servers. Mostly the events are internal but some are against other Clubs!

We want you to join us, have as much fun as we do. We have a advanced Promotion/Award system
so its easy to check what is needed to get promoted!

If you want to join the Rebel Ground Forces, sign up on "http://www.darkjedi.org/club/RGF/"

Need any more information, you can contact me on:
hc-roupe@hotmail.com or my xfire "roupe93". Hope see you ingame!

//Rebel Ground Forces
Zablar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2009, 02:29 PM   #2
Deadshot#1
Rookie

Current Game: SW: BFII
What do you do in this club? And most importantly is there a cost?!?! hope i didn't sound rude or anything. i just want some more details.
Deadshot#1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Sithspawn
Lurker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadshot#1 View Post
What do you do in this club? And most importantly is there a cost?!?! hope i didn't sound rude or anything. i just want some more details.
* S *

Deadshot,

No, this club doen't cost anything for you or anyone else to join.

RGF is a club in a large gaming community or over 1000 players, which support various games.

As I posted we support SW:Battle Front , SW:Jedi Knight Series games.

As for what we do, We have internal & external club events. Usually biweekly or monthly.

We run things in a semi-formal military system were you can move up the ranks from an enlisted member to up to a general etc....

We use a website to keep track of events , stats , reporting of games played Etc...

I think you will find there should be somethings that you will come to like

If you want & you use xfire add me sithspawnx .

Thank You
Sithspawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
Vortees
Rookie

Current Game: SW: Battlefront I
this is for rebels... sorry i play only as a Clone or a Soldier of the Empire

All bounty hunters are on a Float. On kamino created the 781th: The army of bounty hunters. On Rhen Var, a big civilization of Bounty Hunters are on the planet and reporting the position of the Rebel Alliance. A rare system appears on the planet Rhen Var: The orbital communication.On Kamino, all are destroyed. The clones have survived the Fall of the platforms of Kamino. All are under sea, and the Rebel Alliance are trapped on a platform. The guns shoot slow, the Jet Troopers cant fly.
Vortees is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #5
Sithspawn
Lurker

Rebels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortees View Post
this is for rebels... sorry i play only as a Clone or a Soldier of the Empire
Well our system looks like the rebels, but in internal or external events you can choose whichever side you wish to play on. You aren't stuck with just one side
Sithspawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Clans Forum > Join the Rebel Ground Forces!