Thread: Anime Alert! (Haruhi Season 2)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #1
Aash Li
Speak nerdy to me! ;P

Current Game: LotRO, EQ2 & RoM
Hot Topic Starter 
Anime Alert! (Haruhi Season 2)

Haruhi incoming!

Season 2 of Haruhi Suzumiya just put up on animesuki... no link though, cause I dont want to get yelled at. >.>
Aash Li is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
WAT

omg how did I not hear about this sooner, must download, why am I wasting time posting

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2009, 01:36 AM   #3
Aash Li
Speak nerdy to me! ;P

Hot Topic Starter 
Tell me about it... Ive been hoping for a season 2 ever since season 1 ended... and seeing it up came as a total surprise.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:18 AM   #4
Jeff

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Yeah, Haruhi is my favorite anime and every so often I'd google to see if there was any news, and sometimes I'd hear that it was planned for a certain time but it never happened so I kind of gave up.

Anyways, just watched the episode, was pretty good, but needs moar Haruhi. Also, wtf, no OP and the ED wasn't great.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-22-2009, 03:29 AM   #5
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

*insert Lynks avatar of excited Tomo here*

<3 Haruhi

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2009, 12:20 AM   #6
Jeff

So I had been wondering where all the episodes were after the first one... And turned out there were 2 new episodes I hadn't heard about. Dattebayo dropped it and a.f.k. who subbed the first one picked it up. 2nd and 3rd eps were definitely better than the first, can't wait for more. Also, the OP is gold, can't wait for the single to be released.

View page
YouTube Video

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-12-2009, 04:19 PM   #7
Jeff

Surely other people are watching this! Just watched episode 5 and I am kind of getting sick of seeing the same episode over and over. I thought surely by now they'd be changing it up but it was virtually the exact same episode as 3 and 4 except wearing different clothes. Would have been nice if Kyon at least attempted to stop Haruhi from leaving, but I guess they have to stretch this out over 8 episodes.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-13-2009, 05:59 AM   #8
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

I didn't know 5 was out, I'll watch it soon, but the repetitiveness is quite awful tbh. Judging by what you say it doesn't sound like I should expect a respite from their endless summer vacation.

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Old 07-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #9
Aash Li
Speak nerdy to me! ;P

Hot Topic Starter 
Season two seems to be like one of those really horrible sequels to movies that were extremely popular.

I fell asleep no less than five times trying to watch episode 4. This repetitive summer vacation is already old... 8 episodes of repeats?
Old 08-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aash Li View Post
Season two seems to be like one of those really horrible sequels to movies that were extremely popular.

I fell asleep no less than five times trying to watch episode 4. This repetitive summer vacation is already old... 8 episodes of repeats?
Even after Endless Eight is over, the individual episodes are nowhere close to season 1. Since it takes place within the same time frame as season 1, there is no excitement as we already know exactly what is going to happen. There are only a few episodes left and the 2 most recent episodes have been about them filming their movie for the cultural festival and we've already seen the actual movie. It's really disappointing for me.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #11
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Well, there's a lesson for all you kiddies out there, do your ****ing homework!

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > Section 9 > Anime Alert! (Haruhi Season 2)