lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Wiil TFU:USE be released for Wii with MotionPlus support?
Of course not, it's LucasArts! 5 100.00%
Yes, they want my money... 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Opportunity to Be Awesome!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
Weavel
Rookie

Opportunity to Be Awesome!!!

How many people are willing to bet, LA WON"T take the opportunity afforded by the USE, and remake the Wii version basing it off the 360 version(with the Wii's extra levels as well) with MotionPlus support?

I would buy it, it would be a bazillion times better than the current version...
Weavel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
WraithPrince
Rookie

Current Game: UT2004, Kotor:TSL
If they weren't willing to make the wii and ps2 version of it before and are still making DLC content for the 360 and ps3 version they probably won't.

WraithPrince is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weavel View Post
How many people are willing to bet, LA WON"T take the opportunity afforded by the USE, and remake the Wii version basing it off the 360 version(with the Wii's extra levels as well) with MotionPlus support?

I would buy it, it would be a bazillion times better than the current version...
They won't because that expansion would suck. TFU for the power consoles and PC is created to be visually stunning and cool. The new expansion will feature familiar scenes, familiar enemies. And I think the battle of Hoth will be a whole less epic when the Wii can only generate two AT-ST's and a Luke Skywalker with less polygons then a Legend of Zelda Chicken.

However, I would like to see them create a patch that would feature motion plus. It's a saber game, it seems logical that better control will make it a better game.

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #4
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
The Wii version wasn't very good, I would not replay it just for MotionPlus support. Now that the game is coming to PC as well that really opens up the audience for who can play it so I don't think there is much point to improve the Wii version.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
The Wii version wasn't very good, I would not replay it just for MotionPlus support. Now that the game is coming to PC as well that really opens up the audience for who can play it so I don't think there is much point to improve the Wii version.

Agreed, I'd rather have it on my PC.

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
TheChosen0ne
Rookie

Current Game: Rebel Raiders
Whats MotionPlus support?
TheChosen0ne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #7
WraithPrince
Rookie

Current Game: UT2004, Kotor:TSL
a little thing you shove onto your wii mote to make it work better pretty much but only works for certain games.

WraithPrince is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Opportunity to Be Awesome!!!