lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Acquiring Almost All Characters in KOTOR 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-15-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Acquiring Almost All Characters in KOTOR 2

Somewhat similar requests have been posted that past few days. Mine is somewhat different though.

Many would like Handmaiden in their games when playing as a female. Some would (surprisingly) like Disciple in their games when playing as a male. I'd like having both characters - no matter what gender I play in KOTOR 2. I also don't want to lose any characters doing so. I've heard people mentioning something about using "puppets" - such as Bao-Dur and his Remote. My thought was to make G0-T0 a puppet to either Disciple or Handmaiden (depending on which on you're supposed to get due your gender choice) leaving the second space free.

If someone was willing to do this, I would even been willing to splice the "romance" dialogue so same-sex flirting would be possible. Even though it's not something I'd be interested in myself, I recall someone else making a request for that so I thought both requests could be combined.

Could this be done and still be USM compatible?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!

Last edited by Sith Holocron; 09-15-2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Changed title of Mod request
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
Godric Volturi
Rookie

What about Mira and Hanharr?

Wants to post something epically amazing here... will work on that laterz.
Godric Volturi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I've changed the Mod Request Title due to the last post. You coud not have all of the characters because you really couldn't have Mira and Hanharr on the same ship. If you have Mira, Kreia revives him and sends him off to you know where - creating a plot problem. And if you got Hanharr . . . really how long would they both last on the ship? (LOL)

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
rickyl3
Rookie

You could change some dialogue to accommodate the character alignment changes for Hanharr and Mira, although it would have to go unvoiced, which is probably what you're trying to avoid.
rickyl3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
DuckfromPortal
Rookie

Current Game: TSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyl3 View Post
You could change some dialogue to accommodate the character alignment changes for Hanharr and Mira, although it would have to go unvoiced, which is probably what you're trying to avoid.
Or maybe have revoiced mira and hanharr? you'd need to find some one who speaks wookie and a woman
DuckfromPortal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2009, 10:20 PM   #6
Darth Cryptic

I'd suggest making Goto a puppet for Mira as they both come in at the same time.

The power of the Sith is to hide in plain sight, to corrupt unnoticed.
How the frak do you expect to go unnoticed with Sith tattoo all over your face?
~Darth Cryptic~
Darth Cryptic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
Lord2
Rookie

I support this request!

I know from experience that many people (including me) have asked to get this. I hope we will have a bait this time

Meh...
Lord2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #8
Godric Volturi
Rookie

Actually if it was Hanhar it wouldn't have to be unvoiced. >.> He is a wookie after all.

Wants to post something epically amazing here... will work on that laterz.
Godric Volturi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #9
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
You know what I think? Puppets aren't going to be enough to solve this matter.

Well, I mean for each individual mod, this is a workable solution, but what of all the other recruitment mods? This could all get messy very quickly.

I think that an armband should be made to accommodate these types of mods specifically. Not only could you efficiently switch between the vanilla tsl party members, but between custom recruitable characters too.

Oh just imagine... the only thing I wonder is if party members' stats/item slots are saved when they're removed from the party...

Meh, it'd be quite complicated.

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Acquiring Almost All Characters in KOTOR 2

Tags
disciple handmaiden