Here is a list of bugs I found in the 6-level demo. Just to make this mod even better
1.Bad hinting causing door to 'toggle', if you know what I mean.
3. Why would the imps put crates on top of the roof there???
4. Nonclipped rock models and badly stretched texture
5. Terribly repeating texture (and the texture itself is actually a very ugly one)
6. Should've been caulked
7. An entire wall made of z-fighting
8. Nonsolid things
9. Little thingy
10. Misaligned textures on crates
11. Lazy clipbrushing (you can stand on nothing) close to the spawn point.
There are also a number of crates in Gromas that have caulk on the backside, even though you can get behind them.
This is excluding the ones in the closed Bug thread. Hope this helps to improve the mod.