lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: help with reference pics
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
dashrazor
Lurker

help with reference pics

me and a few others are currently building incinerator trooper costumes. is there way to capture good screen-shots or even better extract the images from the game? i really need good images of the flamethrower.. i managed to get some good screen caps of the armor by hooking my ps3 up to my pc but getting pics of the weapon is hard as there always moving and there arms and hands always seem to get in the way of there guns

any help would be greatly appreciated
dashrazor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
DarthSlinky
Rookie

Current Game: Starcraft II
You could try searching the extracted files although the best you will get is a texture (although the model format cannot be opened to my knowledge), otherwise, just use FRAPs.

The comic version of the TFU might have a some better pictures

Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.
DarthSlinky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
dashrazor
Lurker

i managed to extract a lot of textures but i cant seem to find anyof the stormtrooper weapons anywhere??? the textures are what i need they make excellent detailed references ... does anyone know where they are located??
dashrazor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
proboi
Lurker

you could use texmod, it will help you get what u want.
for model, use dxripper.
proboi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Modding The Force Unleashed > help with reference pics