lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Adding a new charecter to a existing module without anything in creature list
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
Darthchicken
Lurker

Current Game: Fallout 3
Question Adding a new charecter to a existing module without anything in creature list

The module I'm trying to add a character too is ebo_m12aa. This module has no creatures in the creatures list so i can't use the method inside of Marrius fett's guide to place this character.

Is there some way i could make a new struct and attach my character to it, or place this character in a completely different way?

Also i apologize for how many posts i've made in such a short time i'm just trying to learn
Darthchicken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
DarthStoney
To bed. I'm old and tired

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder Helpful! 
You can take a creature "structure" from another modules .git file and copy and paste it into the ebo_m12aa.git "creature" structure. Just remember to change all the settings to fit the ebo module your using.
DarthStoney is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Adding a new charecter to a existing module without anything in creature list

Tags
editing, kotor, modelling, module, scripting, skinning, tsl, tutorial