lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Leviathan Glitch (PC)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Cybros
Lurker

Leviathan Glitch (PC)

I'm on the Bridge where you fight Saul and once I kill him, the cutscene with Carth should pop up yet it does not and I am left stuck there perpetually. I even tried restarting from an earlier save on the Leviathan with no luck. Is there any way I can force the cutscene to start?

The only mod I have installed is BoS, so could that be the source of the problem?
Cybros is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
Snard
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR II
Possibly. Did Brotherhood of Shadow install correctly at first? Did the game itself install correctly?
Snard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
KeselvonTresel
Rookie

Current Game: TES V: Skyrim
I had the same problem and yes, it is to do with BoS. What I did is I went to the Override folder and found a .dlg file, I can't remember the exact name but I think it's either lev_saul.dlg or lev_carth.dlg (or something similar, just put lev in the search box) and it may have had a number in it, 40 I think, and moved it out of the folder. It solved the problem and didn't affect BoS.

Last edited by KeselvonTresel; 12-30-2011 at 10:15 AM.
KeselvonTresel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
You should b playing BoS:SR. It is the most tested and bug free version of s9's mod.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Leviathan Glitch (PC)