lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR III: The Search For Revan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
darth-ackbar
Rookie

Current Game: The Search For Revan
KotOR III: The Search For Revan

Hi guys, I'm announcing my new mod for TSL, which essentially creates a new game, KotOR 3. So I'm going to give a quick story outline and you can tell me what you think.

15 years after the events of TSL, the republic is in disarray, a small band of sith are striking from beyond the unknown regions, destroying space stations and colonies the republic has worked so hard to rebuild. On Nar Shaadaa, a Jedi outcast, master Kotho'Epp, believes that these sith have a connection to Revan, and answers the Jedi order desperately seek lie with him. The problem is, he and his two apprentices are stuck as refugees on Nar Shaadaa...

Well what do you think, I have a lot more storyline but I don't want to give anything away just yet.

If you have any questions, or are interested in helping just write in this thread, or PM me.

Moderator note [12-27-2011 02:50 PM]

Moved from Taris Upper City Emporium as Taris Upper City Emporium is for "This forum is reserved for modders to announce their new mod releases and for visitors to give them feedback. In other words, it's a showroom and nothing else.

To modders:

This forum is only for announcing the mods you already released, not for future mods or works-in-progress."

Good Luck
mimartin

Search For Revan Website: www.kotorsearchforrevan.wetpaint.com

Search For Revan LucasForums Thread

<a href=http://www.kotorsearchforrevan.wetpaint.com target=_blank>http://www.kotorsearchforrevan.wetpaint.com</a>

Last edited by mimartin; 12-27-2011 at 02:50 PM.
darth-ackbar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...wpost&t=207884

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
Gorgod
Rookie

Current Game: Sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canderis View Post
^ This.

Considering this is literally your first post and you just joined today, I have absolutely no idea what your modding capabilities are, therefore I am assuming that this is wayyy too ambitious. However, I've been proven wrong more than once.

Gorgod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
This will be the sixth or seventh new TC this year, five or six of which have failed, one or two of which are still chugging along. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Thank you Gorgod.
Zhaboka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaboka View Post
This will be the sixth or seventh new TC this year, five or six of which have failed, one or two of which are still chugging along. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
There are 3 that are moving at all. All the others died quickly...

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2011, 04:55 PM   #6
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
...like crack babies.

Too soon?

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #7
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

..tasteful

Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 06:19 AM   #8
darth-ackbar
Rookie

To everyone who thinks this is too ambitious, I totally understand your pessimism and I know this is a huge undertaking but I do have past experience modding and even making games from scratch. I believe I am capable of doing this.

I have already planned out about 80% of the story and have a good idea about where I'm going to go with this project. I know it will take more than this post to reassure you but I will be releasing bits of the storyline over the next few days.

Again, if anyone is interested in helping, it would be helpful.

Canderis, I have read that previously and I think that I have covered those points in my plan. Thanks for pointing that out though.

SOME MORE INFO:

Current List Of Planets:

Nar Shaddaa
Nal Hutta
Sleheyron
Dantooine
Taris
Onderon
Korriban
Lehon
Dromund Kaas
Nathema

Some Party Members:

Kotho'Epp: An outcast in the Jedi order, Kotho'Epp sought refuge on Nar Shaddaa after the great Jedi purge. *There he found two orphaned siblings strong in the force and trained them. Now his two apprentices, Ceedra Mailra and your character, regard him as both a master and a friend.
Ceedra Malira: Ceedra has trained alongside you your entire life, although Kotho'Epp decided to keep the fact you are related to himself, you both feel that there is a bond between you, which gives strength to you both.
Kaila Atis: This woman works as a freelance mercenary, and she is known across the galaxy for her impeccable covert skills and her ownership of the fastest ship in the galaxy, the Ebon Hawk.*

Yaru Nesh: This duros has worked as technician for Vella the hutt for most of his life, and his father before him. When Vella's palace is overthrown, he becomes one of the few survivors. Although not known for his loyalty, he is a man of his word and serves as a mechanic aboard the Ebon Hawk, he's not bad with a blaster either.*

Main Characters:

Bastila Shan: A member of the Jedi high council, and a secret connection to Revan, Bastila could be valuable on the right side...

Zax: Remember the hutt from the Taris dueling ring, turns out he survived Malak's attack and he's waiting on Taris to spill the secrets on the Mysterious Stranger.*

Mandalore: Canderous has heard about your search for Revan and he's eager to know how your doing. Although he doesn't show his face until the end, he's keeping tabs on you through a fellow mandalorian,.

Master Vandar: The abandoned academy on Dantooine holds many secrets, including Vandar's holocron.*

<a href=http://www.kotorsearchforrevan.wetpaint.com target=_blank>http://www.kotorsearchforrevan.wetpaint.com</a>

Last edited by mimartin; 12-28-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #9
DeltaVenom
Rookie

Current Game: Too many, ME2...KotOR...
On the party Members part of one of those posts (meant to quote, too lazy to go back)
where it has the massive list, assuming I read right, Vandar would be in your party? I think he died on the Miraluka Homeworld in a meeting. As far as the story is, sounds like a great idea!
DeltaVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #10
Scorge
Jedi Master

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Sounds interesting, I could help with some skinning if you want.

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #11
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
My pessimism remains, but if you ever get to the VO stage of all this I'm happy to voice.

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:53 AM   #12
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
My pessimism remains as well, but I hope for good luck on your part!

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #13
darth-ackbar
Rookie

MrObiWan, when I get to skinning models (next week probably) I'll be grateful for any help you can give as I'm more of a story and programming person.

Zhaboka, it will likely be a while before I get to VO's but if your still interested then you can be first in line

Old 12-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #14
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Current Game: Kotor 1
i wouldn't mind helping around. Not too much as im working on a story conversion with someone but a bhit of scripting and dialouge writng wouldn't hurt. Id do some skins, not modules but items and you could put them in game. Good luck!

PS:When i have a job pm me with the details and ill try to do it. Take not im not very experianced so i wont be able to do alot of the hard stuff
UltimateHK47 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #15
darth-ackbar
Rookie

DarthJangoWeasley, thanks for the interest, I'll get back to you if I need help with anything

EDIT: @mimartin, sorry about that will do in the future

Last edited by darth-ackbar; 12-28-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #16
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Please keep it on topic, everyone made their point about their feeling about the posters ability to pull off such an all encompassing mod. Now either keep it on topic or stop posting here anything else is merely a waste of your time and darth-ackbar time.

@darth-ackbar please use the edit button (right lower side of you post in gold “you may: edit…” instead of double or triple posting.

Thanks all

Last edited by mimartin; 12-28-2011 at 03:41 PM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 02:23 PM   #17
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
If you need any help with story, DLGs revised for grammar errors, or some tips on making modules and skins, feel free to let me know!

Again, I wish you best of luck.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #18
darth-ackbar
Rookie

@LordDeathRay, do you know how to edit the model files for areas. I have edited item models before but I'm having trouble working out how to do this with areas. Also, is it possible to import modules from K1 into TSL?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #19
Snard
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
Originally Posted by darth-ackbar View Post
@LordDeathRay, do you know how to edit the model files for areas. I have edited item models before but I'm having trouble working out how to do this with areas. Also, is it possible to import modules from K1 into TSL?
You probably won't even have to do this. There are a lot of skilled modellers on LF who might be willing to help you by creating new modules. You could also learn and try to do it yourself.

Snard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #20
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snard View Post
You could also learn and try to do it yourself.
This

Good luck with this thing anyway

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #21
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
If only...

Porting from K1 to TSL is strictly prohibited here at LucasForums, I believe. However, many of the K1 modules you might want to use may already be somewhere in TSL's game files.

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #22
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Quote:
If only...

Porting from K1 to TSL is strictly prohibited here at LucasForums, I believe. However, many of the K1 modules you might want to use may already be somewhere in TSL's game files.
Not just at LF. It's a general prohibition which applies to all KotOR modding.

Also, very few if any modules from KotOR I were ported into KotOR II in tact. I can't think of any, in fact. The only areas based on KotOR I areas which are in TSL are:

Dantooine/Khoonda modules
Korriban - Valley of the Dark Lords, Cave, and Academy
Dxun - "Hidden Cache" interior.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2011, 11:28 PM   #23
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious View Post
Also, very few if any modules from KotOR I were ported into KotOR II in tact. I can't think of any, in fact. The only areas based on KotOR I areas which are in TSL are:

Dantooine/Khoonda modules
Korriban - Valley of the Dark Lords, Cave, and Academy
Dxun - "Hidden Cache" interior.
Sorry, this is just a smidge off-topic, but where in K1 was the Cache Interior?

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:51 AM   #24
Toasty Fresh
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry, this is just a smidge off-topic, but where in K1 was the Cache Interior?
I could be wrong but I think it's the Cantina on Tatooine.
Toasty Fresh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2011, 03:17 AM   #25
Snard
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty Fresh View Post
I could be wrong but I think it's the Cantina on Tatooine.
Yeah I think thats it, but with the bar and stage removed.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #26
Snard
Rookie

I could help with skinning and DLG editing. There are a few people here on LF that can vouch for me and my skinning skills.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:45 AM   #27
darth-ackbar
Rookie

SOME MORE INFO:

Party Members:

Dustil Onasi: Dustil has reverted to his dark side ways, and is terrorizing Sleheyron city. Having already been turned to the light side, only to revert back, Dustil will be hard to recruit. He has much the same personality as what you see in K1, but his appearance is much older and looks a bit more like Carth.*

HK-47: Unlike in TSL, HK is more than happy to reveal secrets about Revan when you meet him. It seems that ten years of solitary confinement have taken their toll. HK is now more crazed than he was in previous games (if that's even possible). Although his assassination protocols are still in working order.*

Jek: Jek is a mandalorian, he tends to think of his fellow crew members as a lesser species and himself as mandalore. He has a dark humor and gets along with HK very well. Given enough time, he starts to warm to you and will eventually give you the means to talk to mandalore.*

Builder Droid: The very same gatekeeper that Revan found 20 years earlier, this droid is more than willing to join you. This guy packs a serious punch, as you will remember from the other droids in the ancient ruins. He also knows things about Revan and the Infinite Empire which could prove vital in your search...

The 9th party member I will keep secret, at least until nearer the release date.*

IMPORTANT:*
I'm giving everyone the opportunity to have their character in the game.*

I'm holding a competition for best designed character, the winner will have their character as the 10th party member. All I need to know is the name, gender, species and a short bio of your character. If you win, we can discuss your character in more detail.*

REMEMBER: Your character must be a species already in TSL, and your character must not have been a party member in either of the previous games.*

PM me your entries, winner will be picked: 12th January, good luck.*

Old 01-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #28
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Some Party Members:
Kaila Atis: This woman works as a freelance mercenary, and she is known across the galaxy for her impeccable covert skills and her ownership of the fastest ship in the galaxy, the Ebon Hawk.*

Yaru Nesh: This duros has worked as technician for Vella the hutt for most of his life, and his father before him. When Vella's palace is overthrown, he becomes one of the few survivors. Although not known for his loyalty, he is a man of his word and serves as a mechanic aboard the Ebon Hawk, he's not bad with a blaster either.*
Hmm... sounds familiar:
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan23 View Post
Kaila Saris
age 20-26
Pilot/ smuggler
Female/species-Human

She was arrested transporting arms to the exchange. When your party escapes the Republic's ship, she will fly you to Natta Huttís space station. She is confronted by her contact about her failure. You will be given a side quest to go to a planet and get some arms and bring them to the space station. The Exchange will attack Natta Hutt and take over the station completely. You can do this or double cross your contact and tell Natta Hutt and aid him in getting rid of the exchange from the space station.

Nindo Bahr
Male/ species-Duros
Mechanic, tech upgrades

Nindo Bahr is expert in creating new weapons. He can alter your armor and weapons. The Duro has a dark humor to him. He is Kailaís smuggling partner. Nindo actually worked on the Ebon Hawk back when it was owned by Davik. His father was Davikís top mechanic. Nindoís father died on Taris when the Sith attacked. Nindo survived the attack along with a few friends and his mother. Nindo then started to work on a new ship using the basic design of the Ebon Hawk. Kaila and Nindo meet up and start working for the Hutts as well as the Exchange
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you shouldn't use the names and characters that you're proposing, I just find it humorous that the Kaila name sounds so similar. Is it a reference to a celebrity or someone on Wookieepedia or something that I'm unaware of?

I also fully understand how choosing the species of party members can be limited. A Duros mechanic on a starship just makes sense. At first glance, I thought that Yaru Nesh's father worked for Vella the Hutt (which would be similar to our Nindo Bahr's history with his father working for Davik). On second read, I take it that Yaru Nesh worked for both Vella and Vella's father, right? That's different enough for a large Star Wars galaxy.

Quote:
Dustil Onasi: Dustil has reverted to his dark side ways, and is terrorizing Sleheyron city. Having already been turned to the light side, only to revert back, Dustil will be hard to recruit. He has much the same personality as what you see in K1, but his appearance is much older and looks a bit more like Carth.*

HK-47: Unlike in TSL, HK is more than happy to reveal secrets about Revan when you meet him. It seems that ten years of solitary confinement have taken their toll. HK is now more crazed than he was in previous games (if that's even possible). Although his assassination protocols are still in working order.*

Jek: Jek is a mandalorian, he tends to think of his fellow crew members as a lesser species and himself as mandalore. He has a dark humor and gets along with HK very well. Given enough time, he starts to warm to you and will eventually give you the means to talk to mandalore.*

Builder Droid: The very same gatekeeper that Revan found 20 years earlier, this droid is more than willing to join you. This guy packs a serious punch, as you will remember from the other droids in the ancient ruins. He also knows things about Revan and the Infinite Empire which could prove vital in your search...

The 9th party member I will keep secret, at least until nearer the release date.*
Again, familiar:
Quote:
Ancient Builder droid:
The Droid will be found in the ruins on Corellia. The droid will be damaged but you can find parts to fix the droid. The droid will argue with HK-47. The droidís side quest will be about the history of the Infinity Empire and a secret chamber which can be discovered if you fix the droid to 100 percent. The Droid will aid you in your quest.
You find the broken droid on Corellia but only after you get to Duro that you find a similar droid with the piece which can be used to make the droid full operational. After Corellia you can have the droid in your party.

[...]

Dustil Onasi:
(Male/ species- human)

You will only be able to meet and recruit Dustil if Revan was light side in kotor1. Dustil will not be a force user when you meet him. You can convince him to go back to the force and either becomes a dark side or light side user. You will come across him in the game after Duro. He will over hear you talking about Revan. Dustil has been working in the area of future trade routes. He will work for the Czerka Corporation which wants to expand its trade in the galaxy. Dustil has given up the use of the force. If you decide to retrain Dustil in the force he will start with a few basic powers. You can also decide to keep Dustil as a non force user. Dustil could be a love interest for the female PC. Later in the game you can reunite Dustil with his father Carth at the end of the game.
When you meet Revan, Dustil will thank Revan for saving him from the Sith. You can also push Dustil feeling for his father in a favorable light or unfavorable. This will affect the ending when Dustil meets Carth.
Quote:
Kelborn
Male/ species- Mandalorian

He was seen in kotor2. The character will be on a secret mission for Mandalore. You will find Kelborn on Rattatak. Kelborn will confront you after your second battle in the Cauldron/ battle arena. He will later tell you that Mandalore is rebuilding the clans as well as their military strength these past 7-10 years. You will come across some old war machines on Duro.

HK-47 (droid)
a.k.a. HI-52

HK-47 will be found on the Huttís space station. He has been sent out by his master Revan to keep tabs on the criminal organizations. You will need HK-47 in order to read and understand your Masterís journal. HK-47 will help you in finding your former Masterís contact. The droid will be its normal violent self. HK-47 will have a different name when you meet him. This alias allows him to infiltrate the Hutts and the Exchange. He will have a new skin body.
Hey, Mandalorians and HK-47 are fan favourites, so including them is a no-brainer. Dustil is another (although lesser known) favourite to a lot of players, so including him is a treat. Again, the number of usable models available to choose from provide limits; the builder droid is a cool looking model, and it's history is tied in with Revan's discovery of the Star Forge. It'll be fun and interesting to see how you develop your characters so that they are unique and distinguisable. The worst thing that could happen is that if people compare your characters with ours, and then start a rediculous "this party is better than that party" war. Personally, I think that each set already has just enough differences (beside the Kaila Saris/Atis name) to be considered distinct. I'm betting that they will become even more different as your story and characterizations develop.

I wish you good luck with your mod

( As long as no one PM's you with a female Zeltron bounty hunter named Avinah Tanis wearing a leather outfit as the contest character )

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2011, 05:05 AM   #29
Toasty Fresh
Rookie

I'm still skeptical about this, but are you planning on adhering to canon with this storyline?
Toasty Fresh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #30
darth-ackbar
Rookie

I will be adhering to all canonical sources that I know about in the story. However, if I add something that is not in keeping with canon, please tell me so I can research and rectify if nesecary. One of my major goals is to create a story that does not interfere with canon in the way that many TC mods out there seem to do

Old 12-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #31
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

To add to what DI said, if you look at the Cantina on Onderon, that area is also based on the Taris Cantina's from KotOR I.

The layout is exactly the same, just with a new texture job.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #32
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

^Not quite. The Onderon cantina has one room fewer than the Taris cantinas, as I recall.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 12-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #33
Slstoev
Rookie

Current Game: TF2, Minecraft
Well, you can't count the arena though I think. That's a separate area on the same map.

I am the Alpha and Omega.
Slstoev is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #34
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slstoev View Post
Well, you can't count the arena though I think. That's a separate area on the same map.
I wasn't including the arena. The Taris cantina, though, has a circular 'hub' area, with four rooms off it; the Onderon cantina has only three rooms off it, as I recall.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 12-30-2011, 08:09 AM   #35
Snard
Rookie

I am curious as to how you will get VO's for these returning characters. Unless you can get the same voice actors(which is highly unlikely), or have people who can perfectly mimick their voices, then you might want to rethink the set of characters in the game.

Old 12-30-2011, 08:43 AM   #36
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

^I've got a feeling you may be correct, DI.

I don't think the big square room where the Duel Organizer/Bounty Hunter Office are in KotOR is in the TSL version of the cantina.

Old 12-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #37
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Current Game: Kotor 1
NAME: Erin
FACTION: Sand People
BIO: A young warrior for the Sand People, Erin's clan were wiped out by the sith. Joining you to seek revenge, he is a hateful warrior who is strong and can rip enemies apart with his moddified gaffi stick. His sidequest is that while on a planet (any), rumer has it it is a sand person. By investigating and talking (you can only find out his clan was wiped out by talking to him), you find his father, and you get the chance to redeem Erin and make him good or ditch Erin and get another party member? (last part is just an idea)

DJW

EDIT: NAME FROM URIN , to ERIN

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...12#post2807812
The Turret Arcade 1.2 ^^

USED TO BE KNOWN AS DARTH JANGO/WEASLEY

Last edited by UltimateHK47; 12-31-2011 at 06:40 AM.
UltimateHK47 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #38
Snard
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJango/Weasley View Post
NAME: Urin
Uh, take a look at the name again. Take your time.

Old 12-30-2011, 04:40 PM   #39
Scorge
Jedi Master

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Snard, you make me laugh. But I agree, "Urin" doesn't sound appropriate to a Star Wars name. But we don't have rules for imagination. But seriously, take a look at the name again. And its also very creative that you are using the Sand People species, as most people do not use that.

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #40
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Maybe he should make it Urrihn? And the h is silent? I really didn't realize it looked like urine until you pointed it out Snard. I was pronouncing it as Err-in.

But anyway, I wish you luck with your project darth-ackbar.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > KotOR III: The Search For Revan