lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Goto's Yacht Bottom Half
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Obi-Wan Bologna
Rookie

Goto's Yacht Bottom Half

Is it worth going to the bottom half of Goto's Yacht? it's been a while since I've done a play through and can't really remember if it's worth going to all the rooms in the bottom part of the ship.

Formerly Obi-Wan Baloney
Obi-Wan Bologna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
You mean the port side?

XP + stuff.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
Obi-Wan Bologna
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
You mean the port side?

XP + stuff.
Yeah, I went ahead and finished Goto's Yacht, I do ask for some help on another thing though, I went back to the Ebon Hawk and boarded it and T3 says I got a message from Kelborn, which I'm guessing means the whole Loose Ends as I've heard it described. Issue is, Nar Shaddaa was only my second planet, does this matter, and should I feel obligated to go back to Dxun if it is indeed the Loose Ends? I haven't even been to Korriban or Dantooine yet

Formerly Obi-Wan Baloney
Old 02-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Bologna View Post
Yeah, I went ahead and finished Goto's Yacht, I do ask for some help on another thing though, I went back to the Ebon Hawk and boarded it and T3 says I got a message from Kelborn, which I'm guessing means the whole Loose Ends as I've heard it described. Issue is, Nar Shaddaa was only my second planet, does this matter, and should I feel obligated to go back to Dxun if it is indeed the Loose Ends? I haven't even been to Korriban or Dantooine yet
If you chose Duxn as your first planet, and then when through Narr Shaddaa, then Kelborn's message is about finishing that planet(though it would've done the same had you done Korriban or Dantooine). And it doesn't go into the "end-game" from that point, it only does once you've done all of the planets.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #5
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Bottom half of the yacht... I think that actually was a expansion mod someone made once..... ?

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
Obi-Wan Bologna
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Glenn View Post
Bottom half of the yacht... I think that actually was a expansion mod someone made once..... ?
Someone should have, there's almost nothing there from what I remember, other than more Goto droids and the useless reset program.

Rtas, that's what I was thinking, I don't think I'm ready to do those quests yet, I remember them being some of the hardest in the game, i.e. Freedon Nadd's Tomb. So I may finish up the other two planets before if it doesn't cause any problems, which I don't think it does.

Formerly Obi-Wan Baloney
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Goto's Yacht Bottom Half