lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trying to find Quotes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
mattig89ch

Trying to find Quotes

Hello all,

I'm in the process of writing a paper on the Classics of Mythology, and where it is in KotOR 2.

I'm in the process of boiling down the plot of both games, and I need a few quotes. As I'm writing, I'll post here for any quotes I need.

As of right now, I need 2 quotes from Carth. The first one, is how is old metor tried to recruit him. And the second one is the one where the bombers snuck past the republic defences and started bombing the shipyards.

And before anyone asks, if my teacher says its cool, i'll post the completed thing on the forums.

Quote:
528) ... and you make her do it half naked, in undies only. o.O ... and you extend this to your female boss
583 - Your female boss agrees
530) Your boss thinks you nuts for trying to wield a lightsaber
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Trying to find Quotes