lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Handmaiden Improved Mod Idea From KOTOR Files Pic Of The Day
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Darth Revan2
Rookie

Cool Guy Handmaiden Improved Mod Idea From KOTOR Files Pic Of The Day

I saw this pic on lucasforums and kotor files and I thought that I could get this mod but alas it has been made but no one has uoloaded it. Some guy called DarthStewe made it but has not yet released it yet.

Here are the two links to the forums and pics:

LucasForums Link *Post #18 For The picture*:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...ved+handmaiden

KOTOR Files Picture Of The Day: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...15447x#1773106

My request is someone make this mod or contact DarthStewe and ask him to upload his wonderful mod! Because I think it would be a great conversion for the handmaiden or all the handmaidens in fact. I was always disappointed by how small their *assets* were!

Please add this to your list of cool mods because it would really make me happy and others too!
Darth Revan2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
Phildevil

Dammit, that's double D :S
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
Darth Revan2
Rookie

Yep! That's why I want this mod to exist! So that the handmaiden can have double D's and not those puny A cups! Then she would be the most powerful sith ever!
Darth Revan2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Handmaiden Improved Mod Idea From KOTOR Files Pic Of The Day