lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Where is Lando
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 04:45 PM   #1
sonnyboy

Where is Lando

Hi all,

I have seen a couple of other posts in here about where to find Lando but they have not helped me.

I am currently in the room where you are asked for the password. I have cleared much of the level already.

There is a door to the left of the password droid/ball that I can go into or I can go back into the main area where the trash compactors are. Where do I go from this room to find Lando?

Thanks.
sonnyboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 04:49 PM   #2
igloo

Have you fought the greedo in the windows? In one room there are two greedo windows on each side, and the rest of the room is filled with boxes (i think its the first room on the right wall (if you are faceing from the starting door). Well anyways the side of the wall by the right greedo window breaks. I was tossin a thermal and accidently found this. Anyways follow that path to lando. Hope that helps
igloo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 04:57 PM   #3
sonnyboy

Hey there.

Do you mean the first door to the right from where I actually enter the garbage level?
sonnyboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 11:27 PM   #4
tomservo51

Finding Lando

When you shoot the greedo in the crawlspace there is also a green box. Shoot it.

SERVOOOOO!!!!
tomservo51 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Where is Lando