lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ack - Stuck Early on
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 04:47 PM   #1
Kruppe

Angry Ack - Stuck Early on

*Sigh*

Sad I know, but i'm stuck on the second level.

I believe I have to cross the like monorail tracks, but they are still electrified, and I just cannot figure out how to turn them off.

Can anyone fill me in??

Thanks

Kruppe
Kruppe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 04:55 PM   #2
MasterJoel

Hmmmm.....I think that you're in the room where Kyle says, "I wonder where the tram is", or something like that. This is the exit to a stage farther on. You need to go somewhere else first. Don't worry, you'll be back soon enough.

Hope that helps.

Duct Tape is like the Force: it has Light Side and a Dark Side and it binds the galaxy together.
MasterJoel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 05:29 PM   #3
Kruppe

Yup thats where I am alright, just cant figure out what to do, do I have to turn the power to the track off somewhere ?

Kruppe
Kruppe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 05:59 PM   #4
SithMaster2003

Nope, you have to go to the red room and catch a ride. and if you keep getting killed in the room, there is a way to shut off the radiation or whatever it is thats damaging. If you cant figure out how to turn off the radiation, just look around outside, maybe for an....... *transmission interuppted*.... that way you can get in there and catch your ride.

Im not gonna tell you everything to that level. But i will tell you the only way to proceed thru the level is to catch a ride and hop off at the appropriate time. btw, i am not talking about that tram you use later in the game. hope this helps out abit, but i have a feeling you will be back when you get to the red room. and if you are not, you are smarter than me. have fun!!!

Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt.

Fear is my ally.
SithMaster2003 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Ack - Stuck Early on