lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Yavin Trials, think its a bug
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 10:05 PM   #1
CorranHorn27

Unhappy Yavin Trials, think its a bug

hey everyone, I'm stuck on the stupid section where you hit the buttons and have to jump up to the top. Using force jump, it just won't jump high enough. Now I'm not sure if I'm just a complete fool and missing something painfully obvious, or if its a bug, because i've tried jumping to the lowest thing a million times, and i can't jump high enough. any suggestions? well, thanks everyone, hope you can help.

Corran
CorranHorn27 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 10:30 PM   #2
aearch

Post not a bug

this is not a bug, it happened to me at first, but i finaly got it, i think if you move forward while jumping, and do the flip you will get a bit higher. be sure to save once each time you land a jump, this will save a lot of time.you run into a similar problem when you find the lightsaber. email me for that since i don't want to set out a spoiler.

K Vaughn- vaughnk@core.com
or nirvana_5_98_98 on yahoo
aearch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2002, 02:08 AM   #3
CLEAN

Plus, once you get the force jump, you've got to hold the jump button down to get the maximum height. I spent way too much time trying to jump off the green wooden floor because I was just tapping the button. I engaged the cheats at the stage you're at, and just jumped all the way to the door at the top
CLEAN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Yavin Trials, think its a bug