lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: *spoilers* brilliant lightsaber battle *spoilers*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-06-2002, 10:18 PM   #1
darthpartha

*spoilers* brilliant lightsaber battle *spoilers*

So i was fighting Dessaan in the end of the game for like the 3rd time. As we were fighting i was destroying the pillars around the arena. he shoved me down wih the force just when the pillar was about to fall. i defelcted his lightsaber back and it clanked to the ground. As he was about to get it back, i force lightninged the pillar and it collapsed right on top of him. I was cracking up so much because I killed him so cheaply.....damn I should have recorded this dome how Anyways just wanted to tell a funny story.
darthpartha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 10:26 PM   #2
Moleculor

Pillar? Looks like I'm going to have to go back and check out that place a bit more.
Moleculor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 10:44 PM   #3
brosser_1999

yeah

same here. I was backing away from him with about 1hp left and for the hell of it i threw my saber at him and my saber hit the pillar and it fell on him. I almost feel out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

That's right :Luke, Who's your daddy...

brosser_1999 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 11:10 PM   #4
A'Gaeris

Yeah, the first time I killed him I dropped a pillar on him. I thought that's how you were supposed to kill him, heh.
A'Gaeris is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 11:18 PM   #5
darthpartha

yea I was cracking up soo hard....but i like the destructable entities they coded in, very well done
darthpartha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2002, 11:27 PM   #6
Moses

I gotta say. I love it how the bosses in this game are just a vulnerable as you are, they are just really good at fighting. The fact that you can kill the final boss in one hit (if you are good enough) is just freaking sweet. For instance, when I faced Desaan I got lucky. I force pushed him onto the ground, and when he was down I switched to heavy stance and pulled the over the head swipe into the floor. One hit and I killed the final boss.

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong.
Moses is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > *spoilers* brilliant lightsaber battle *spoilers*