lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Patiently waiting for cheats
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-27-2000, 01:23 AM   #1
TheDagoJedi

Angry Patiently waiting for cheats

Yes yes I know cheating is bad, but I really want to cheat the missions I've already beaten. I wonder tho... is there a console in this game, if so how is it activated? For that matter I wonder if there even are built in cheat codes for FOCOM?? Also does anyone know if the game can be or edited, ala C&C? Changing hit points, rate of fire, speed, etc. would be interesting.

------------------
"I love the smell of burning Ewoks in the morning!"
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2000, 02:30 PM   #2
P h o e n i x

well, i have found the cheats i believe, but i am not going to post them until i know they work, so i need a console
P h o e n i x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2000, 08:44 PM   #3
larylich

Well, your not going to be able to edit the maps/units- they are really don't want that happening. In the software licence agreement it states that you will not try and crack, decompile or anything to that extent.

Here is hoping for a expansion pack!
Old 03-27-2000, 08:49 PM   #4
TheDagoJedi

Angry

Most games have that kinda legalese in the agreement, but usually somebody will figure out a way to edit/mod stuff. Although of course its VERY BAD to do so...lol
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Patiently waiting for cheats