lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Return to Ruul part 1
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2000, 04:28 PM   #1
Ben

Angry Return to Ruul part 1

HELP!!!
I have been on this level for ages now and i CANT BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who has any strats or tips plz post them

thanx!

------------------
You can always run, but you'll just die tired.
:-) :-)
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2000, 08:21 PM   #2
Grand General BOWLER

This one took me awhile too. what i did was i got alot of heavy troopers like say twelve.
I did not get the first guy with this strat. Then i blocked the road with the hover transport and when the second convoy came around i used the "F" and "T" keys to change the leader and prime his gernade for launch. Watch out for Beri. Then as soon as he gets close enough he will change sides and will turn over to you then put him in the TRMB and go right to the evac point. You will take alot of damage but you will make it and everything will freeze.
Hope this helps and wait till the next mission which i think is a hunderd times harder.
Old 04-25-2000, 08:24 PM   #3
Grand General BOWLER

O if you need more help go to www.ign.com then click on game guides and force commander. You will have to sign up but its free and will only take a sec.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Return to Ruul part 1