lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ladder / Ladder 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-25-2002, 03:06 AM   #1
Luc Solar
PH34R TEH INSANE JAWA!!!

Question Ladder / Ladder 2

I recently downloaded and played both ladders.

Ladder 2:

Set it on Jedi Master difficulty. (Wanted to get owned )
Tried to get used to the weird sp-style of fighting. Killed a few dozen reborns in the process without taking a scratch. Finally some shadow trooper was lucky enough to mess up my shields, so I was forced to deal with Vader having only 48 health 0 shields (50 being the max).

Vader jumps in spamming lighting. I try to absorb, but since there is no absorb...end up taking ~10 damage. Vader dies in a few seconds: swing, swing, lunge, swing the end.

Im standing there with Luke, waiting for something to happen. The door won't open. Naturally I kill the droid, swing at "I-got-god-mode-on-Luke", but still nothing happens.

Was that it? I beat the ladder? I'm teh 1773?

I reload the last fight. Over and over again. Finally Vader choked me to death and I felt much better.

Time to try ladder 1.

Same thing here, except that I am forced to whore heal every once in a while. Not enough space...too many sabers flying at me... no Luke.
Then Kyle screams "Desaaaaaannnn!!" again and I know Vader is about to join the fun.

But....OH MY GOD!! What's up with Vader?!? He pulls and pushes me all over the place while spamming lightning and gripping me to death, cutting me into ribbons!?!?!! OMG!

What a bad-ass! He's grip seems uncounterable: no matter how I push/pull/grip him, nothing happens, I simply die. Full health, full force...and yet I'm gripped to death!

It seems that all those years practicing gripping imperial officers finally payed off. He must have, like, grip lvl 12!

Anyways, I manage to land a few hits. A few lunges, a dozen solid red stance swings...half a dozen 3-hit-red stance-combos.. And yet Vader lives?

...WTF?!? He didn't heal, he didn't drain me >>> H@X0rz!!!

So yeah...I saw what he was up to, damn h4Xor, and pushed his lame ass outta the window.

Did I miss something? Is ladder2 really that easy, and is ladder1-Vader a cheater? Can he be beaten? Does he regenerate or have 10.000 hp?

Got Honourz? Great.. I hope you choke on it!

I r0xx0r all j00 nooberz that mess with me. You nooberz suXor out of my way or I eat j00....

Most ridiculous Quote of the century: >)O(< ENmiTy: promoting mindless FFA and SD kills promotes disorderly conduct amoung the online community.
Luc Solar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2002, 03:33 AM   #2
InsaneiaC

Hes a cheater

Damn him

cheating bastard

Right now your in charge of two things... jack and shiat.... and jack just left town....
InsaneiaC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2002, 11:53 AM   #3
Luc Solar
PH34R TEH INSANE JAWA!!!

Ummm...I'm not really satisfied yet.

Vader is a cheating bastard, that we all know. (He beat me, it would be impossible to do that unless he's cheating! )

But can he be beaten? Does he have a huge load of hp or is he using god-mode?

Got Honourz? Great.. I hope you choke on it!

I r0xx0r all j00 nooberz that mess with me. You nooberz suXor out of my way or I eat j00....

Most ridiculous Quote of the century: >)O(< ENmiTy: promoting mindless FFA and SD kills promotes disorderly conduct amoung the online community.
Luc Solar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2002, 02:11 PM   #4
Darth Kaan

He can be beaten. But in both ladder maps Desaan is who you fight at the end. You using a desaan to vader pk3?

Darth Kaan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Ladder / Ladder 2