lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The greatest Of ALL RPG maps. (CANTINA!)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2002, 08:44 PM   #1
PETEYKing

Thumbs up The greatest Of ALL RPG maps. (CANTINA!)

I rarely see Cantina Servers. I NEVER SEE RPG ONLY Cantina Servers. I am now creating a Cantina Server, Roleplaying Only. It will be named Cantina Roleplay . I am Part time Bartender, and part time Bandit. THis is a great Map Experiance. GET IT HERE! . Filefront will try to rip u off. Go do the 3rd way. Yes, this is the updated version.

( YES I WANT THIS MAP POPULAR!)

..|.. '_' ..|..
PETEYKing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2002, 09:01 PM   #2
zerowingzero

What is a RPG server exactly?
zerowingzero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2002, 09:20 PM   #3
MysticSpade
awaiting the Unknown

an RPG server is where you have assigned roles for players say if you have FFAepisode1 map and you recreate the final battle of Darth Maul and Qui-gon and Obi-Wan. basically you have assigned roles you know the outcome but you stick to the plotline.

XBL GT: MysticSpade
MysticSpade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2002, 11:29 PM   #4
armodels

Just as it reads, RPG = role playing game. Basically, the point is take on the character you're playing and "play" rather than fight, fight, fight.

I like RPG playing at the Cantina, I like being Bar Security. The little room w/ the red light is Yoda's smokin' room. Hehe!

armodels is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2002, 10:32 AM   #5
Kyle d'Tana
Official Aresen Nailer

Forum Veteran 
no more things to say guys...

Enjoi Aresen! Perfect place to lose your sanity!

Kyle d'Tana: The one and only "real" Scout in this Forum

Inofficial title for best COMPAQ reseller
Kyle d'Tana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2002, 07:35 PM   #6
Ranking_skin

Roleplaying in JK2 is what was created by fat geeks who strongly desire to be a starwars character, because they aren't accepted in the real world.

RPGing is what killed the JK2 community.
Ranking_skin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2002, 07:42 PM   #7
Spider AL
A well-spoken villain...

While I agree in part with Ranking_skin's sentiments, I believe that RPGers have a right to play the game however they want...

Of course, RPGers do NOT have a right to request gameplay tweaks from Raven to favour their own clique and they do NOT have the right to enter normal public servers and demand that everyone starts roleplaying to their rules. If the RPGers accept these facts, we will never suffer another 1.03.

They do have a right to go and start RPG servers so that they can enjoy a good roleplay, though.

So good luck to you, PETEYKing. Make sure you do put the word "roleplay" in the server title though. Don't want to confuse folk.

And the community is NOT dead, no matter what a minority of bitter pessimists might say.

[FW] Spider AL
--
Hewwo, meesa Jar-Jar Binks. Yeah. Excusing me, but me needs to go bust meesa head in with dissa claw-hammer, because yousa have stripped away meesa will to living.
Spider AL is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2002, 12:11 AM   #8
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

I also agree, there's nothing wrong with wanting to have interesting and unique characters in SW. In fact, my Mod, Masters of the Force will probably be very welcome addition to the JK2 RPGers' game. It'll add a leveling system to the game and make the gameplay more "realistic" to the movies.

Razor Ace

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > The greatest Of ALL RPG maps. (CANTINA!)