lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: #JK2.Gather @ Quakenet
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2003, 02:18 PM   #1
L3onheart

#JK2.Gather @ Quakenet

Following the booming success of the #CS.Gather network at Quakenet, and with the intent of "picking up" the JK2 community worldwide, I decided to go for a #JK2.Gather at Quakenet.

Everything should be ready within a month, this including pickup only servers, an automated pickup bot, amongst other benefits.

For this to be successful, the channel needs to start filling up with Jk2 players. Everybody knows that the JK2 community is a bit behind in what counts as being a big community, so the bigger the number of people on the channel, the better opportunity we'll have to make it a booming success.

Please join me and my team at #JK2.Gather at Quakenet, and help us make this project a success to bring closer many JK2 players.

Thank you
L3onheart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > #JK2.Gather @ Quakenet