lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: ALright, another level 14 q....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-28-1999, 07:57 PM   #1
dosboss

Post ALright, another level 14 q....

Well, made it past the elevator probs, then the electric tower thing with the water, got the electric wand.. now I am in the room with the electric floor and I can't get the switch in the middle out. any suggestions?

- Law
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-1999, 09:22 PM   #2
6pack chokesnake

Go up to that casket at the center to get things started. This is by far the easiest boss fight.
Old 11-28-1999, 09:34 PM   #3
dosboss

Question

ummm, maybe I am glitched. the casket does nothing and teh pressure plate in front of it doesn't do anythign either.

- Law
Old 11-30-1999, 03:43 AM   #4
captM

Thumbs up

You have to walk over the pressure plate and stand up against the sarcophogus. Then use the CTRL key to open it.
Old 11-30-1999, 11:15 PM   #5
dosboss

Angry

that settles it, my games is buggered. I did all of that and nada. this sux. anyone got a save game from around this level? something close. Thanx for all the help boyz, but it was just another glitch.

- Law
Old 12-01-1999, 11:17 AM   #6
dosboss

Thumbs up

Well, did it the hard way (restarted lev 14) It worked, lev 15 was a breeze now I am starting lev 16. Thanx all. - Law
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > ALright, another level 14 q....