lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shambala sanctuary , that's a bug or waht?? hel i'm almost killing myself :(
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-07-2000, 10:28 PM   #1
fejones

Question Shambala sanctuary , that's a bug or waht?? hel i'm almost killing myself :(

im in a place where have a lot of girders... i got the metal key and i almost get the object when a gate close the passage.. i try to use the key but didn't work.. what im doing wrong??? or that some kinda of bug??

you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2000, 01:02 AM   #2
csnookieb

Although I did not have this problem in can of worms walkthrough he said he had same problem key would not work. Said he saved game right before then and went back and played again several times. Took a few tries and said it finally worked.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Shambala sanctuary , that's a bug or waht?? hel i'm almost killing myself :(