lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Palawan Volcano
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-20-2000, 03:51 PM   #1
Napoleon

Post Palawan Volcano

I'm right through to the cave where the lava flows past the giant statue. Sophia has been captured. I've got an aluminium key but nothing to open and two doors which I can't open. I've re-done the level 4 times but I'm still stuck. Can anyone PLEASE help!!
Thanks
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2000, 04:40 PM   #2
Monique

Hello Napoleon,
You got the key, after you got the key: on the left wall is a block obscured by vines. Pull it out, climb on top then climb up the cliff and over to the right to get into a cave. Push the big button in there to open the doors below. Go down and enter the doors (golden idol). Go all the way back to the elevator, push the green button and go down. Where the lava flows into the room walk up the steps on the right side. Use the whip to move the statue's arm and open a door on your right. Take care of the scorpions and enter. Fowllow the path to another cavern with a bridge over lava.
After this you meet Sophia and later on you can use the key (to free Sophia!)
Succes!

------------------
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Palawan Volcano