lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Nubs Tomb
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-22-2000, 02:21 PM   #1
oheren

Question Nubs Tomb

I'm in the middle of pool on the first step of the tower thing. I can't get him on the next step. The walkthrough I've read says to pull up on the first step, turn around and do a standing jump. When I do he jumps kind of backward. If I do running jump, he overshoots and goes back in pool. Any suggestions? Thanks
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2000, 04:15 PM   #2
Monique

Hello, I had the same problem. I also posted it in the forum (not this one) but, the only way to get up is try over and over and over again a very short run (about 1 step) and jump onto that step. I jumped over the step for several times but at the end I succeed and landed just on the step and from there its a piece of cake to get nub's part.
So, make a saving on that first step and start run/jump (over and over and over again)
Succes!

------------------
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Nubs Tomb