lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HELP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-28-2000, 04:53 PM   #1
goplayrc

Red face HELP

I NEED HELP ON THE SHAMBALA SANCTUARY LEVEL OR THE FOURTH LEVEL MY GAME WAS FREEZING OS I DOWNLOAD THE PATCH AND IT SAID I COULD NOT USE MY SAVED GAMES OR QUICKSAVE SO I DID SO NOW I START OVER AND I AM AT THE PART WHERE YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE KEY THAT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE A CROSS I TRY TO PICK IT UP BUT IT WANT LET ME I PRESS THE CTRL BUTTON TWO TIMES AND I CAN NOT PICK IT UP.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2000, 04:00 AM   #2
Vera

I think you are referring to the Monastic Seal. Try clicking where it says Search on this page and search for monastic. There are lots of other posts on this subject. Good luck. The game worked fine for me after installing the patch.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > HELP