lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Someone needs to help me w/this
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-16-2000, 06:13 PM   #1
dragon9314

Angry Someone needs to help me w/this

Level 1. In the very beginning, where you are supposed to get on the roof? He doesn't grab it. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to go? Or is it a bug?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2000, 12:19 AM   #2
Vera

I think the jump you are referring to is in level 2. (the radio tower) Try setting your game to "always run". It should make the jumps easier. And then run and jump. When you want to walk up to the edge of a ledge without falling off, hold the shift key down in order to walk, not run.
You also might want to set your game to an easier setting. I think the default setting is harder.
Also, install the patch.
Old 11-17-2000, 03:25 AM   #3
hornplayer

Dragon, where exactly ARE you in Level 1? More details please. As for the radio tower which is in level 3 Tian Shan River, make the jump to the roof by standing as close as you can to the right of the tree on the left and then making a running jump. Do pick off the guards below first though.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Someone needs to help me w/this